Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Never ending sentence
17-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Re: Never ending sentence
Once upon a time there was a old woman who liked to poke her big ugly butt with big sticks that had leeches on and it hurt so much that it began to squirt fat blood all over and scratching against walls until her husband came home and kissed the bubu on her butt and cleaned the walls and threw towels on his wife because she was not clothed and set it on fire and ran out of the house and...

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Once upon a time there was a old woman who liked to poke her big ugly butt with big sticks that had leeches on and it hurt so much that it began to squirt fat blood all over and scratching against walls until her husband came home and kissed the bubu on her butt and cleaned the walls and threw towels on his wife because she was not clothed and set it on fire and ran out of the house and got hit by ...

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger that we CAN imagine.<br />
(08-02-2009 04:43 PM)[amber + gage] pid=' Wrote:<br />oh i thought it had something to do with the end of the world and clocks saying xx:xx <br />Big GrinD<br />
18-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Once upon a time there was a old woman who liked to poke her big ugly butt with big sticks that had leeches on and it hurt so much that it began to squirt fat blood all over and scratching against walls until her husband came home and kissed the bubu on her butt and cleaned the walls and threw towels on his wife because she was not clothed and set it on fire and ran out of the house and got hit by ... a crashing airplane...
18-04-2009, 08:22 PM
filled with japanese

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
18-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Once upon a time there was a old woman who liked to poke her big ugly butt with big sticks that had leeches on and it hurt so much that it began to squirt fat blood all over and scratching against walls until her husband came home and kissed the bubu on her butt and cleaned the walls and threw towels on his wife because she was not clothed and set it on fire and ran out of the house and got hit by a crashing airplane filled with japanese ...school girls who...
19-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Once upon a time there was a old woman who liked to poke her big ugly butt with big sticks that had leeches on and it hurt so much that it began to squirt fat blood all over and scratching against walls until her husband came home and kissed the bubu on her butt and cleaned the walls and threw towels on his wife because she was not clothed and set it on fire and ran out of the house and got hit by a crashing airplane filled with Japanese school girls who were on a field trip and...

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]