Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
beds
30-07-2008, 02:21 PM
beds
i wonder if there are two sims sleeping in one bed then one of them can steal the other's covers and then the other sim will get up in the morning feeling cold or mad or something. and also if they are the only one sleeping in a two persons bed then that they could sleep in the middle of the bed, take up all the space, etc...

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Re: beds
Great idea! I'd love to see mean sims taking the covers off their spouse and single sims taking all the room in a double bed Smile
30-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I wonder too...those ideals would be nice to see. I wanna see a bigger single bed also..instead of only having the small single beds. lol and also one of those sofa beds. The ones you can roll up into a sofa and roll out into a bed. Great for sims with not so many bedrooms.
31-07-2008, 05:23 AM
I always hated how if one sims slept ina double bed, they sould stay to one side.

that's the only reason I don't put double beds in the corner of a room.

It would be funny to see a blanket fight! easily angry sims could break up over it! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
31-07-2008, 02:14 PM
I think double beds should be able to be placed in the corner of the room. Sims should just crawl over to the other side. Sims should also have "their" side of the bed. There could be an option in the pie menu when you click on the bed to "Reset sides," if you want to change it.

Also I think that couches should give you more sleep - at night at least. If a couple is angry at each other to the point that they both can't sleep in the same bed, one of them should be able to sleep on the couch for the whole night and be rested. Its so frustrating that if I don't want my sim to die from lack of sleep I have to put a bed in some random place.

I also think that they should revamp the way that energy works. In real life you won't collapse if you're tired from ONE night of bad rest, or just ONE exhausting day. Low energy should mean that you start doing things lazily/haphazardly/not to best ability. Only after a really long time would you actually collapse. This strategy would be really helpful for mothers, and much busier sims.

Also some sims shouldn't need as much sleep as others.
31-07-2008, 06:56 PM
{lol} It would be hilarious to see mean Sims taking covers from another Sim.
(31-07-2008 02:14 PM)dejadeja BOO!link Wrote:Also I think that couches should give you more sleep - at night at least. If a couple is angry at each other to the point that they both can't sleep in the same bed, one of them should be able to sleep on the couch for the whole night and be rested. Its so frustrating that if I don't want my sim to die from lack of sleep I have to put a bed in some random place.

I also think that they should revamp the way that energy works. In real life you won't collapse if you're tired from ONE night of bad rest, or just ONE exhausting day. Low energy should mean that you start doing things lazily/haphazardly/not to best ability. Only after a really long time would you actually collapse. This strategy would be really helpful for mothers, and much busier sims.

Also some sims shouldn't need as much sleep as others.

They are changing the motives system. They're now adding only four motives bars and all you must do to fill them back up is press a bubble that pops up when the Sim is tired, etc.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
31-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I would love a action if a child had a nightmare he/her could get in the bed with both of his/her parents.
02-08-2008, 04:53 AM
(31-07-2008 08:53 PM)justinL92 link Wrote:I would love a action if a child had a nightmare he/her could get in the bed with both of his/her parents.

yeah that would be so cute, i think also if a couple gets in a fight one of them should have to sleep on the couch.  {clap}
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
I think they should vary he cover sheets of the beds. Whatthey should do is to have like some sort of software that comes with an expansion pack. Like i have this idea of sims Shopping Mania. And along with a game comes another CD where you get to design clothes, they give you template and you put whatever patters or designs. So they should do that for Bedsheets and sims can buy them from the Shopping mall, and change them. Instead of having one bed cover and pillow cases all the time. THey should also have matching curtains.

AND BUNK BEDS.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
07-08-2008, 04:57 PM
(31-07-2008 02:14 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:I think double beds should be able to be placed in the corner of the room. Sims should just crawl over to the other side. Sims should also have "their" side of the bed. There could be an option in the pie menu when you click on the bed to "Reset sides," if you want to change it.

I agree, I hate how sims can't crawl to the other side of the bed  {glare}