Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M.A.S.H.
30-07-2008, 07:46 PM
M.A.S.H.
i was reading this book called "how i survived middle school" and it talks about a website called middleschoolsurvival.com, and i wanted to see if it was real cuz it sounds like a pretty cool site... and it is real, yay! {clap} anyways i decided to play M.A.S.H. and it looks like my future sucks {glare} well except for getting married in tokyo...

"You will attend UTEP to become a Web designer. You will live in El Paso, in a shack. You will marry Nick Jonas in Tokyo.  Your honeymoon will be in Shanghai. You will have 10 kids and a fish. You will drive a Pink Limo."

wtf!!!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Re: M.A.S.H.
LOL chanel! you in nick jonas in a shack in el paso with 10 kids? haha!
01-08-2008, 06:20 PM
i know i almost died!
did you try it yet??

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
I doubt you'll all fit in the shack. Anyway, I was in a simmy mood so put in names of sim universities. {wacko} And for who will you marry I put in names of random forum members. {tongue}

"You will attend Sim State University to become a Journalist. You will live in Tokyo, in a house. You will marry Niall in Paris.  Your honeymoon will be in Beijing. You will have 2 kids and a Dog. You will drive a Red Ferrari."

It's good, I seem to travel a lot.
01-08-2008, 06:37 PM
not fair
i got the suckish future and yours is good... well except for the niall part Tongue Wink

01-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Well, ten kids will be fun... Maybe... {blink}
01-08-2008, 06:55 PM
(01-08-2008 06:39 PM)ℓιz αιηт ѕωєєт link Wrote:Well, ten kids will be fun... Maybe... {blink}
uh... no.

01-08-2008, 07:34 PM
"You will attend Harvard to become a vet. You will live in Palm Springs, FL, in a house. You will marry Tucker in Mexico Beach Resort.  Your honeymoon will be in California. You will have 1 kids and a yorkie. You will drive a white bentley."

{lurv}

YES! MY DREAM COME TRUE!
01-08-2008, 07:34 PM
awww congrats x)
my nightmare came true xP

01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
My umm... night-thingie came true XD.