Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What about other ethnic Personalities.
06-08-2008, 05:30 AM
Re: What about other ethnic Personalities.
The sims and sims 2 were a bit less broad with the skin tones but its def gotten better.

There's music, with hip hop, rnb, etc. And with EPs, they have some rap option with a mic, and in AL there is supposed to be some options based around break dancing which is associated with hip hop.

I understand where you are comming from, and luckily for everyone, the sims 3 is even broader with the new skintones so there is no need to write to EAaxis. That is unless you feel dif after the game hits the shelves.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2008, 04:32 PM
(05-08-2008 06:39 PM)☼ѕυρєяѕρу β☼ link Wrote:youre welcome for commenting Smile even if we get nice asians and afrianamericans in the game, i will still be a bit upset that theres no nice hispanics... *sigh*

*hugz* I know. I usually use the sims 2 tan skin tone to make my hispanics model(mostly for the females)..I usual change a few things. I'm not even sure if the tan tone was attended to be the hispanic option. I really do hope that they did make everyone better I'll assume they did...because asian, AA, hispanic are among the most in minority group....in america atleast.
06-08-2008, 04:38 PM
(05-08-2008 07:27 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Tangy-

I also want to make sure that you know I am not being racist, I was just trying to show why it happens.

As for some sites, I will have to get back to you on those. I know MTS2 has some stuff. TSR probably has some things as well. Check big sites like those, but there are also some smaller sites that have much more in the way of specific ethnics.

Ok Thank you. I often have a difficult time finding sites that has them. What is MT? I've heard of thesimsresources.
Plz if you can find them....post them up.
06-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Well said Smile
I'm asian(looking more on the Indian side,but I'm not)
So it was kinda sad how I could shape my face correctly.
Like my nose Tongue it's a bit wide,and a bit big  {lol}.
I was disappointed that I couldn't make myself in the game,hopefully TS3 will have more options.
Also the fact that my mother has light skin(not white though) and my father has dark(not black) and I have dark tan skin color.
I couldn't find any custom skin tones that were my skin tone or even near it!

I think that the sliders will help really well.
It would be nice to have alot more different sims,that all don't look the same.

06-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Amber: Yeah...those are among the hair types I really wanted to see.
lol thanks

sims3luva: Thanks....lol which ep has the rap option. I really like to see that. So far i have one other ep..Im going to get a few others before the end of this year.
06-08-2008, 04:59 PM
(06-08-2008 04:40 PM)Pixie Perfction link Wrote:Well said Smile
I'm asian(looking more on the Indian side,but I'm not)
So it was kinda sad how I could shape my face correctly.
Like my nose Tongue it's a bit wide,and a bit big  {lol}.
I was disappointed that I couldn't make myself in the game,hopefully TS3 will have more options.
Also the fact that my mother has light skin(not white though) and my father has dark(not black) and I have dark tan skin color.
I couldn't find any custom skin tones that were my skin tone or even near it!

I think that the sliders will help really well.
It would be nice to have alot more different sims,that all don't look the same.

Yeah..I was fuming bad that day. I'm feeling better now.
Yes I've notice that....That made it tough for me to make my asian creations. I did find an asian skintone to dl months ago. I hope they do add some traditional asian activities in the game. I did see the bonvoyage pics. It would be nice if it was part of a home and not for vacations.

I hope so. yup. I just wanted to see better pictures, so ill know for sure if its possible. So ill wait it out Smile
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM
(06-08-2008 04:59 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:It would be nice if it was part of a home and not for vacations.

You can use some of the objects at home. Smile
06-08-2008, 05:07 PM
With stuff packs?
06-08-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.thesimsresource.com/intro/

http://modthesims2.com/

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
06-08-2008, 05:10 PM
(06-08-2008 05:07 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:With stuff packs?

With just Bon Voyage. Big Grin