Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
weather?
07-08-2008, 12:00 AM
weather?
I've noticed a bunch of people talking about how there isn't any weather in TS3. Is this for sure?

I checked on Snooty and they said that its not confirmed. Plus why would official interviews keep on talking about how sims are angry about getting rained on?
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Re: weather?
It isn't confirmed. There may be weather, there may not be weather.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
07-08-2008, 04:40 AM
i think simple things like rain and cloudy days will be there but no snow or lightning storms {no}
07-08-2008, 08:52 PM
i hope there is lots of weather like yea oh oh  i have an idea wat if it rained men :o like when alot of the men die off they could have this day where men fall from the sky XDjust a suggestion

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
08-08-2008, 04:35 AM
  I hope the weather will stay but lik if its winter and theres like a blizzard let the blizzard last the whole day let parent  call and say there coming home now and  on tv they show blizzard and stay in ur house. I would like when the kids are outside the parent can turn oin the  fireplace and  make hot chocalate and the whole family cuddles together in the family room on the couch with a comforter on drinking hot chocalate and watching tv.