Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you think of karma??
09-08-2008, 02:43 AM
what do you think of karma??
sorry if this has been posted about already, but i feel if its been discussed we need to discuss it again. some people are sad about karma, and think it should be removed. i agree - partly. maybe instead of karma being removed completely, i think the no way feature should be removed. that way the least karma we could have is 0. what do you think?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Re: what do you think of karma??
I think it should be:

+#/-#

So then if someone hoorays/noways you, people see how much you really should have.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
09-08-2008, 05:11 AM
sorry but i just dont understand the format you suggested {wacko} i never understood that one!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-08-2008, 05:21 AM
i think it should be removed because it just causes problems
09-08-2008, 12:00 PM
I think it should either be removed, or restarted.

people that came to the forums early ha dthe hooray game, and it's not fair that other people that weren't here or didn't participate much in the game don't have the bonus karma that the first people got.

At least all the horray game karma should be removed....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
09-08-2008, 01:10 PM
(09-08-2008 04:26 AM)-קคยl เร קย๓קкเภ- link Wrote:I think it should be:

+#/-#

So then if someone hoorays/noways you, people see how much you really should have.

I know what you mean, he means like this:

To be honest I just want it gone completely because it causes problems, and also we have piles of issues with it being given unfairly or for insufficient reasons. For example, you might have earned Karma, but the Karma-giver types a poor reason into the box, and because of this, it is removed by a moderator and therefore even though you earned it, you don't keep it. The whole Karma scenario gets on my nerves because as Adam said, earlier members were familiar to the Hooray Game and that's where a lot of their Karma came from.

I just want it gone. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
i agree. some people dont even do anything and they have a ton of karma!

09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
It could be that a moderator would hooray or no way us but nobody else can. Big Grin
09-08-2008, 11:24 PM
i wouldnt like that {no} it might lead people to think moderators have favorites or something...

09-08-2008, 11:42 PM
True. Although, the +#/-# is a cool idea. And, I like karma, but I don't like it when people randomly no-way new people or people that they just don't like, and put a reason that could be accepted in. When I first registered, I was -2 and hadn't made more than 5 posts. If we do keep karma, however, it should be regulated better. I think resetting karma is an okay idea, but i don't wanna lose mine {lol}