Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heres an idea....
31-08-2008, 03:16 AM
Re: Heres an idea....
(31-08-2008 02:14 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:I am more of a story writer and the sims give me ideas, so I would love the drugs and stuff (people have problems in real life, and everyone is not perfect physically and mentally.  Everyone has something wrong with them, even the most perfect person.), but it will ruin it for the younger players.  They won't be able to buy it without a parent's consent, due to it's heightened rating.

Then it would take fun out of the game...if you think about it.

One of your sims has a retarded (Don't mean it in a bad, make-fun of them way) baby, and it is so hard to take care of.  One of your sims has to go out of his/her way to take care of the retarded sim.  That is stressful in real life, taking care of retarded people, and it wouldn't be fun to people, especially those who have retarded family members at home...who just want to play, and not worry about the world's problems.

There is other problems and crap in the world that people want to get away from.  People deal with drug abuse from relatives at home and suffer in real life...the sims lets people relax and get into their own fictional world.  Let's say that something that displeases you goes on in your house, would you want to be forced with that in your video game in certain households?
yes exactly!
its a game that people escape to get AWAY from the world not play a game where like is crappy and stuff  it takes away from the game

and besides they will have hacks for that stuff so dont worry
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 04:42 AM
hopefully no drugs.  {no}

—Scott
31-08-2008, 11:12 AM
They won't put drugs in
2 much of ther market is under 16

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
31-08-2008, 03:20 PM
its just like teen pregnancy NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!
31-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Its a good Idea and all, but lets just keep the sims a T rating at the moment. 
31-08-2008, 04:49 PM
please