Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THIS MAKES ME MAD!!!!
12-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Re: THIS MAKES ME MAD!!!!
It looks amazing to me but it's all down to personal opinion. It actually brings a toddler interaction! As well as, in the neighbourhood decorations, if you place scruffy 'rough' decorations at one end and expensive decorations at the other, it affects rent price because of the area the apartment is in. That's an element from Sims 3 they're bringing yet again (like the aging in FreeTime).

By the way, in the chat they said they don't plan anymore EP's for TS2, so then we can finally concentrate on you-know-what. 8)

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Actually, borrowing peoples games isn't illegal unless you charge them for it, I don't think, lol!

Anyways, perhaps EA will sell you a new one cheaper?

Also, the discs are as strong as any other disc I have, how can they be stronger?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
14-08-2008, 04:02 PM
They could make them thicker maybe?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-08-2008, 04:11 PM
They should make them save better as well!
Once, my computer froze while playing sims [too many cheats at once] so I had to turn it off by the power, I lost everything!
Or maybe that was because I deleted the save files to upload the EP I'd just bought...

I shall never know. ???

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
14-08-2008, 08:35 PM
i think its the power thing. its depressing when that happens with sims; i agree they SHOULD have a better saving system. and it shouldnt take so dang long to save and exit the game, either! when i want to stop playing sims, I WANT TO STOP PLAYING SIMS. i dont like to wait like 5 minutes for my game to save, and other 5 for it to close completely!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-08-2008, 09:57 PM
(14-08-2008 08:35 PM)ċhαήЁℓ link Wrote:i think its the power thing. its depressing when that happens with sims; i agree they SHOULD have a better saving system. and it shouldnt take so dang long to save and exit the game, either! when i want to stop playing sims, I WANT TO STOP PLAYING SIMS. i dont like to wait like 5 minutes for my game to save, and other 5 for it to close completely!
exact-a-tact-a-lly exactatacally
15-08-2008, 01:02 AM
If it were thicker, it may not work in the CD drive.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-08-2008, 03:34 AM
yeah i was thinking about that. some computers are... sensitive. ???

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-08-2008, 10:41 PM
im just P.O.ed because now i cant play sims
and it broke out of nowhere
15-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Re: THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME MAD!!!!
i see Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present