Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: What are you looking forward to more?
The day before its released when everyone\'s buzzing about on the forums until like 5 the next morning because the can\'t get to sleep
The day it\'s released when you\'re about to go out and buy it and everyone\'s buzzing about on the forums, screaming and shouting about their new shy artistic outdoorsman charsmatic evil red-hair-with-blond-streaks sim
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Its Me!
14-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Re: Its Me!
'insane' is a good word to describe a lot of people here Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2008, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2008 04:03 PM by HoneySuckleBK.)
I've noticed!
I should fit right in

Hey can someone do me favour and explain
A: What karma is here and what it does
B: How to edit my signature.

Normally I'd just click buttons until I could do it, but last time I almost broke my computer Sad so I think I'll play it safe

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
14-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Karma is something you can give or take from somebody who has been either helpful or hurtful.

When you Hooray! someone, you boost their karma because they've been helpful, or something along those lines.
When you No Way! someone, you take away karma from them because they've been hurtful.

When you Hooray! or No Way! someone, you either give or take only one point from them. Wink

For your signature, go to Profile, and on the left, click Forum Profile Information (or something along those lines) and then go down and you should see where you edit your siggy. Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
14-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Karma is basically what you give a member when they're being helpful, kind, funny or any positive things you can think of. If you like what someone has posted or if someone helped you, just click 'Hooray' underneath their name, give a reason why you're hooraying them, and their Karma will go up.

However if you dislike what someone has said, such as if someone is being rude to you or others, you click 'No Way', say why you or doing this, and their Karma will be decreased.

Karma represents how reliable or helpful etc a person is.

Does that help you?

As for your signature, go to your profile in the top tabs, and in the menu at the side, choose 'Forum Profile Information', and basically everything you need is there. You can just put the URL of the image you want as your signature in the signature box, but it needs to be enclosed in the image tags. You probably knew that but just in case.

If you're stuck just let me know. Smile

EDIT: Darn you Paul! Tongue Lol!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Haha Cassie! Tongue

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
14-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you will fit right in!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
14-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Smile

Oh, and Cassie, I gave you Karma too  Big Grin

14-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Thank you, I appreciate it! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-08-2008, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2008 05:07 PM by HoneySuckleBK.)
Done!

14-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Day before!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!