Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SimsForums.net — Your perspective
15-08-2008, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2008 01:58 AM by scott.)
SimsForums.net — Your perspective
Ok, I have a question, and I want serious answers Wink What are your thoughts about this site, and I don't mean layout and other physical features. I'm talking about how this site makes you feel, what are your favorite memories, has this site had any impact on your life in any way? If so, please respond.  Smile

NOTE: Good responses may be placed on SimsFans.com  Wink

—Scott
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Re: SimsForums.net — Your perspective
my thoughts are we have many wonderful members, but it annoys me how many people join and never come back! isnt that a waste of member space or something? this site makes me feel happy that ive finally found another forum i can stick to! my favorite memory is the night before the sims 3 website came out. that was fun! we all stayed up together. Smile another favorite memory is posting on the mrs. crumplebottom thread, and talking trash about her! {lol} yes, this website has had a big impact on my life! ive made friendships, debated, talked about sims 3, and much more!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-08-2008, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2008 12:22 PM by Cassie.)
My favourite night was either, the attack of Crank_dat, or the night before the TS3 website launched for real (of course we all thought we were getting something a lot better than we actually did at that point). I wasn't actually using my account on that night, so nobody really knew me, because for a while I just viewed the forum rather than post. But I did read everyone's posts and I did stay up all night to see what happened with the site (and it was a school night!) and it wasn't worth it, because the site launched at about 2pm my time.

And my perspective of the forum is, honestly - we have some great members, we really do. We also can have some rather annoying posters at time, I won't lie, but on a general perspective the forum is wonderful, however it needs more activity and members. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-08-2008, 01:39 PM
I thoroughly enjoy it here, but occasionally some people can be annoying (if you're reading this, I'm probably not talking about you Wink ). I love the randomness of here, too! Tongue
26-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Agreed with all of the above {yes}
26-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I really like the forum and I'm surprised I've stuck to it for so long, even though I'm not on as often as a lot of people. But I always get happy when I visit the forum and everything ^^

I pretty much agree with everyone above too.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-08-2008, 04:13 AM
hey, why is this posted two times? {wacko}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Chanel,

This is not posted 2 times, there is a thread titled "SimsFans.com — Your perspective" and a thread titled "SimsForums.net — Your perspective"

—Scott
27-08-2008, 04:34 AM
Its okay Chanel, I did the same thing as you, buuuut getting back to the topic I love the forums!!  I've made so many friends, like Paul, Cassie, Scott, Brad (both of them), Chanel, Amber, Liz, Phoebe, Rena, Bambi, and a looooot more!!  And my favorite part was the Kerli phase!!  Tongue 
27-08-2008, 07:19 AM
Sorta angry right now. I really want to keep my space away from the forum. Chanel knows why {glare} Feel free to tell them.