Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a replacement serial number?
15-08-2008, 12:14 PM
How do I get a replacement serial number?
How do I get a replacement serial number?  This happened to me last year so follow these steps i just i made foe you ! 
Misprinted or Invalid Serial Replacement:
If you meet one of the following criteria, and you are within the 90 day warranty period, you can send a request to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number.
The serial number is illegible or missing characters.
The serial number is not printed on the lower left portion on the back of the jewel case, inside the jewel case, or on the back of the manual.
A Technical Support Representative deems the serial number provided with the game as invalid.
When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:
The original insert from the back of the jewel case displaying the invalid or misprinted number, or the manual displaying the invalid or misprinted number.
Explanation of the situation
First and Last Name
Return Address
Email Address
Phone Number
Mailing Address:
Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
Redwood City, CA 94065

Lost or Missing Serial Replacement:
If you meet one of the following criteria, you can send a request along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number.
The product is 90 days past the purchase date
The original serial number has been discarded or lost
When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:
A money order for $10.00 USD (per serial number requested) made payable to Electronic Arts.
The proof of purchase page from your manual (If you no longer have the manual, include one of the game disks as verification of ownership.
Note: If sending a disk as verification, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.
Explanation of the situation
First and Last Name
Return Address
E-mail Address
Phone Number
Mailing Address:
Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
Redwood City, CA 94065

That's all i know of sadly,

if you have any other information about  replacement serial number post. i love other users proving me wrong Smile

Regards Julzz

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Re: How do I get a replacement serial number?
Good information Julzz! If we get enough of these I'll set up a FAQ section on SimsFans.com

Thanks

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
15-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Re: How do I get a replacement serial number?
(15-08-2008 12:14 PM)Julzz link Wrote:i love other users proving me wrong Smile
Nice! {yes}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!