Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cute Sim Couples
26-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Re: Cute Sim Couples
Aw,Cute! But why did the townie or you kiss the other girl? {wacko}.I can see you used kiss armie thingie.Jarette and Emille just had another child making 11! Her name is Lilli! Sorryu no pics but she has CC hair and its red just like all the other babies!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2008, 05:31 PM
The story started when Liz Simmy was a kid and the first townie she met was Amy. Sim-me kept thinking about Amy and it was like she had a crush on her so I thought they'd make a cute couple. Big Grin
26-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Can someone please post in the Town of Disturbia thread or I will do a double-post?!?!!??

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-08-2008, 03:50 AM
(26-08-2008 05:28 PM)Niall Dosent Care link Wrote:Aw,Cute! But why did the townie or you kiss the other girl? {wacko}.I can see you used kiss armie thingie.
sorry, but...
EWWW! {wacko}
but i admit ive made my simmies gay/lesbian before. not my simselves, though xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-08-2008, 01:40 PM
haha yeah little weird
02-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Why do you all have a problem with lesbian love? It's perfectly fine to me.
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
i dont
its just that its a simself
03-09-2008, 02:47 AM
same as potatoes. XD
the farthest i would go to make my sim love a girl is nick jonas. Tongue hes a tad girlish.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-09-2008, 02:59 AM
HAHA niice XD
05-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Oh, I have another pic:

[Image: 5.jpg]

Its from Apartment life. They can cuddle under the stars/clouds and I thought it was really cute.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]