Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Sims 2 EP : 'The Sims 2: Ikea Stuff'
17-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Re: New Sims 2 EP : 'The Sims 2: Ikea Stuff'
Hey, they did H&M.

Maybe for clothes they might have Ikea inspired clothes... Like, based off of their fabric patterns or something? Just a thought.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 10:57 AM
(16-03-2008 04:38 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Ikea Stuff is actually a Stuff Pack just like H&M Fashion Stuff. I think this is a cool idea as its good to see objects and clothes from real life stores come to life in our games!

I'd have to agree with you there ^^
17-03-2008, 02:00 PM
It sounds good but I honestly believe that they should stop releasing any more EP and SP after it. I think it's time for the game to move on to...Sims 3!

THE SIMS 3 IS THE FUTURE!!!<br />MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING!!<br />http://www.mjhellas.gr
18-03-2008, 03:40 AM
(16-03-2008 10:08 PM)doggonesoccergurl link Wrote:[glow=red,2,300]IKEA stuff??? ???[/glow]

I'm with ya. ??

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 03:44 AM
huh.
IKEA?
Seriously?
I hope it wont be a let-down..
I dont really think an IKEA stuff pack is a good idea..
18-03-2008, 04:21 AM
*whispers, I don't even know what Ikea is!*  *scampers off*

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 06:37 AM
Lol to me an Ikea pack sounds like a joke.
I wonder if the items will be just as expensive as Ikea products are here in real life lol.

If this is true, as i've seen it on a Dutch website, will you have to build all the items yourself?

w00t!!!! THE SIMS 3 IS FINALLY COMING!!!!<br /><br />&quot;If you died in your sleep, would you even know?&quot;<br />The Solitary Girl
18-03-2008, 05:01 PM
No Big Grin I think the objects will be built up for you ;D

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKEA

IKEA is a privately-held, international home products retailer that sells low-price products, including flat pack furniture, accessories, bathrooms and kitchens at retail stores around the world. IKEA was founded in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden and it is owned by a Dutch-registered foundation controlled by the Kamprad family. IKEA is an acronym comprising the initials of the founder's name (Ingvar Kamprad), the farm where he grew up (Elmtaryd), and his home county (Agunnaryd, in Småland, South Sweden).
18-03-2008, 05:50 PM
(18-03-2008 05:18 PM)Cororon link Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKEA

IKEA is a privately-held, international home products retailer that sells low-price products, including flat pack furniture, accessories, bathrooms and kitchens at retail stores around the world. IKEA was founded in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden and it is owned by a Dutch-registered foundation controlled by the Kamprad family. IKEA is an acronym comprising the initials of the founder's name (Ingvar Kamprad), the farm where he grew up (Elmtaryd), and his home county (Agunnaryd, in Småland, South Sweden).

Thanks I did not know that.  ;D