Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's Your Favourite Premade family?
04-10-2008, 11:14 AM
What's Your Favourite Premade family?
I was just wondering. It can be any sim form any neighbourhood that came with any ep. (But they have to be maxis! Wink )

and feel free to discuss, and tell what you've done with them! Smile

My two faves are (they're tied) (and they're not chosen just cause I like the colour green, it's caus ethey're cool sims with coool houses! ) The Greenman Family (from Riverblossom hills) and the Green Family (from Belladonna cove)

They both have awesomely cool houses, look rather good looking, and have really great stories behind them Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Re: What's Your Favourite Premade family?
Well, I have a thing with keeping the premades exactly as they were when I first got the game (I don't know why lol) but my favorites that I have actually played have to be the Broke family. The most that I've ever done with them is have them grow older. I really should do more with them.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-10-2008, 04:42 AM
i like the mystory of the goth family Smile
05-10-2008, 07:40 AM
in order from 1 -3 its
1.Broke
2.Caliente
3.Goth

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
05-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Broke Family! [I made a whole story on them like 2 years ago!]
and then the Capp Family [except Romeo&Juliet in college ;D]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
05-10-2008, 01:36 PM
(05-10-2008 04:42 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:i like the mystory of the goth family Smile

Same. Goths were my fave in Sims 1, too, though I always imagined Bella as a snooty booty but it turns out she's not quite, is she? Smile I can't wait to see what is revealed about this in Sims 3. Are they going to dig the mystery deeper? Or will it all be revealed in the game? Or are they just going to tell us in some interview or something, what happened? I hope not.

What I hope is, that the mystery digs even deeper in Sims 3, but as gamers we have the chance to find out what happened while playing the game, sort of a challenge for us if we want to do it. Of course if we didn't want to we'd just find out online from others, what happened to her and everything.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-10-2008, 02:52 PM
In TS2, the Pleasants.

In TS1, the Goths.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
05-10-2008, 03:05 PM
(05-10-2008 01:36 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link=topic=3580.msg135691#msg135691 date=1223178133]
i like the mystory of the goth family Smile

Same. Goths were my fave in Sims 1, too, though I always imagined Bella as a snooty booty but it turns out she's not quite, is she? Smile I can't wait to see what is revealed about this in Sims 3. Are they going to dig the mystery deeper? Or will it all be revealed in the game? Or are they just going to tell us in some interview or something, what happened? I hope not.

What I hope is, that the mystery digs even deeper in Sims 3, but as gamers we have the chance to find out what happened while playing the game, sort of a challenge for us if we want to do it. Of course if we didn't want to we'd just find out online from others, what happened to her and everything.
[/quote]
they said there would be quests or something
that could be one of them
but i want it to be really hard to find out!!

the mystory should be in there and dig
but if you have a snoopy klepto then you can really dig!