Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
01-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Re: CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
(01-09-2008 04:15 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:ooh thanks Smile
and i could send it to you over MSN wiv better quality
instead of zamzar? D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 04:20 AM
i dont know what that is sorry lol
just saying it would be good quality
01-09-2008, 04:22 AM
well ZAMZAR has good quality, too.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-09-2008, 04:24 AM
Aw thanks, but the one I got is actually pretty good ^_^ But if it fails to be when I make the video, I'll send you a PM with my MSN addy, okay?

oh, and here's a photo teaser while I was making one of the families that is going to help me with the movie Tongue

[Image: snapshot_95c6f28d_15c6f28f.jpg]

Crumplebottom 1: You look like me!
Crumplebottom 2: No, I believe its the other way around.
Crumplebottom 1: Would you like to say it to the hitting purse?
Crumplebottom 2: You have one of those too?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-09-2008, 04:25 AM
D:
i is sad. my ideas never work. :'(

01-09-2008, 04:26 AM
(01-09-2008 04:25 AM)снаήεłѕ ιήѕомnιатιс link Wrote:D:
i is sad. my ideas never work. :'(

You idea is working so far, Chanel! I'm listening to it right now, the one I downloaded, and it is playing and fine and its a good quality ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-09-2008, 04:26 AM
she said IF lol
and that was a funny thing lol
you have one to?
01-09-2008, 04:27 AM
(01-09-2008 04:26 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:she said IF lol
{glare}
you always HAVE to compete with me, huh potatoes?

01-09-2008, 04:28 AM
Well, you never know if its going to crap out or something. But right now, it looks like the zamzar will work unless if something weird happens.

01-09-2008, 04:29 AM
{clap}
zamzar always works for me. Wink