Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
17-08-2008, 06:48 AM
CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
The other day when I was playing a sim, crumplebottom kept following him around. And then, he went swimming and walked around in his swimsuit. She lectured, he changed, then he went to the men's room. Guess what?

[Image: snapshot_35b1ba04_f5b1c6cb.jpg]

She followed! The lot before hand, she was also bowling a few lanes over from my sims! Unfortunately, I can't find the pic :O

So, share your crumblebottom odd moments or secret lives!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Re: CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
That is a bit freaky right there.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
17-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Does this mean that Mrs. Crumplebottom is Mr. Crumplebottom {woot} {lol} 
17-08-2008, 03:57 PM
LOL!
Seems like Crumplebottom is a bit of a drinker in her spare time.
Not a good example when kids are at the club!

[Image: 21j65mu.jpg]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
17-08-2008, 05:00 PM
^ i always seem to find here near the bar....

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
17-08-2008, 08:15 PM
(17-08-2008 03:46 PM)Scott link Wrote:Does this mean that Mrs. Crumplebottom is Mr. Crumplebottom {woot} {lol} 

I think so XD

dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3075.msg118172#msg118172 date=1218985059]
LOL!
Seems like Crumplebottom is a bit of a drinker in her spare time.
Not a good example when kids are at the club!

[Image: 21j65mu.jpg]

LOL! I always find her there too!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-08-2008, 08:16 PM
thats the oldest picture I have!
I just got nightlife then xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
17-08-2008, 09:45 PM
I think Mrs. Crumplebottom has many problems, probably rooting from her sad childhood (whatever that was).  I mean, that's sad that she will follow sims into the bathroom even if its the wrong bathroom for her.  She is one scary person lol.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
22-08-2008, 02:30 AM
^ lol, she is.

Anyways, I got more pictures of her.

[Image: snapshot_3583b32f_55b758c7.jpg]

Look! She's SMILING! ...right next to my vampire Gypsy. (Which was a mistake, FYI)

[Image: snapshot_1583c9be_75b46462.jpg]

Hmm... she's either thinking about adopting kids or SHE got adopted. Wouldn't it be a scary thought if she is a family sim?

[Image: snapshot_1583c9be_b5b463a2.jpg]

Now she's going to go after the hostess for being slow.

[Image: snapshot_1583c9be_15b46404.jpg]

Right after this, she began assaulting my teens. Unfortunately, I never got a picture of her hitting them with her purse! Because it would have been good. Mrs. Crumplebottom assaults Minors.

22-08-2008, 03:31 AM
ha that would be funny
one time i proposed and right in the middle crumblebutt started to hit them wiv a purse!