Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
18-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
yeah il be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad if it doesnt work on my pc  {cursing}

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
The reason Why i'd ask is my Dad is going to but me a laptop and i needed to know if like it will run smoothly on it. Hopefully it will work perfectly Fine and they will tell us the requirements before February.

But thanks ever so much for your help

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
18-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I got let down with TS2, it would not work on my computer at first. I want to really look into the requirements this year and make sure I'm all prepared. I really don't want to be let down yet again. {no}

*Touches wood*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-08-2008, 09:29 AM
That it wat happened to me. I brought it the 1st week it came out and my mother payed £40 good pounds. I was so excited to play the game but it didnt work AT ALL I couldn't install it because i had a very old computer.. Then my dad brought a new computer which met ALL THE REQUIREMENTS including the video card and it still failed to work it downloaded fine and all, i was so excited and then when it ran, it was black nothing came up, it even messed up my computer. Then i tried it on my cousins computer, and the thing is her computer has everything to run the most graphical game ever and it kept crashing. So i gave the CD for one of my family friends to borrow just for the mean time. Next minute i knew, The IDIOT gave my game to someone she doesn't even know  {cursing} something my mum brought for £40 and the girl gives it to someone she don't know and now she cnt get it bk and i want my game bk it has been 4 years. She is paying me back!

But hopefully it will work on my laptop and if it dnt then it will work on my computer!

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
19-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Wow, the sounds like a lot of kerfuffle. How did you get it working eventually? We just took ours to a computer engineer.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I dont have the game at all. I had to buy a new comp but it still didnt work i was so pissed off.

20-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Man I have a $1,400 laptop...and my graphics are just fine..and the sims 2 is perfect on my laptop..and when they say that ts3 is gonna be compatible for older computers, doesnt mean that its not gonna work well with updated laptops or computers...anyone with an old computer would be lucky for that game...but i have a laptop and theirs nothing wrong with a laptop..their is no difference b/w a laptop and computer..just that a laptop has a high def and possibly more storage...but ts3 should not cause any problems with your laptop...updated versions will jus work more faster and quicker than an old computer or laptop...im planning to get this entertainment $2,400 laptop and its gonna look great for the sims 3..so you should be alrite
20-08-2008, 08:53 PM
(18-08-2008 12:49 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:like mrcat60 said they did say the game is designed to work with older computers so i think it depends on how old is your laptop
personally i think that the main problem (at least something that will bother me) with playing sims games on laptops is the fact that the game is mostly controled using a mouse...

But you can buy a wireless notebook mouse for $20.  So just add that to your TS3 fund.
20-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO
i have like the same question too will it run on older computer my computer i had for about 4-5 years and it havas a virus on it so will it its a dell.
20-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO
(20-08-2008 10:29 PM)BabiiBri link Wrote:i have like the same question too will it run on older computer my computer i had for about 4-5 years and it havas a virus on it so will it its a dell.

it probably will or not..if it do the game will jus run slower..b/c of the virus..if you get the virus taken out..it should run jus fine