Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
18-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
(18-08-2008 02:53 PM)ρєαηυтвυттαн link Wrote:I have a laptop, and it was only about $500 and the graphics seem to work pretty well...

Maybe I should install TS2 on the desktop...{unsure}

Maybe it was just your laptop that was the problem. Wink

Nope, I've seen it several times. Laptops are not as good with the graphics as the computer is. However some still have nice graphics anyway, just not as good as the computer. Wait, don't you play TS2 on your computer?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO KNOW
I play it on my laptop. Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
18-08-2008, 03:42 PM
(18-08-2008 03:37 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=ρєαηυтвυттαн link=topic=3088.msg118537#msg118537 date=1219067629]
I have a laptop, and it was only about $500 and the graphics seem to work pretty well...

Maybe I should install TS2 on the desktop...{unsure}

Maybe it was just your laptop that was the problem. Wink

Nope, I've seen it several times. Laptops are not as good with the graphics as the computer is. However some still have nice graphics anyway, just not as good as the computer. Wait, don't you play TS2 on your computer?
[/quote]
you can play really high-end games on laptops if you want to spend thousands on better graphic cards , ram , memory etc. my friends computer actullay exploded (not dangorous tho  Big Grin) because their graphic card wasnt good enough for microsoft flight simulator 2004 lol they had to get a new computer lol  {lol}

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
18-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Re: Will The sims 3 Be Able to run Smoothly on Laptops? - PLEASE REPLY I NED TO
I have all expansion AND stuff packs,and I play it on my laptop,the graphics are JUST fine.
Just like any one else.
It isn't blurry at all;it's not slow,either.
It's really fast,and the graphics are perfect.
It works just fine for me.
18-08-2008, 06:12 PM
TS2 isn't made to be laptop friendly (they made Life Stories for this reason) but like I said, some laptops will play the game very, very well, good graphics and all. Most laptops won't play up to the standards of a computer though. That's all. Smile

Anyway, when do you think we're getting our system requirements? I want to know if my computer's going to fit the bill. {yes}

18-08-2008, 06:15 PM
(18-08-2008 06:12 PM)Cassie link Wrote:TS2 isn't made to be laptop friendly (they made Life Stories for this reason) but like I said, some laptops will play the game very, very well, good graphics and all. Most laptops won't play up to the standards of a computer though. That's all. Smile

Anyway, when do you think we're getting our system requirements? I want to know if my computer's going to fit the bill. {yes}
maybe 1-2 months before release

18-08-2008, 06:16 PM
That doesn't give us much time to prepare ourselves and get new computers or updates if we need to. {no}

I hope they release the requirements before next year.

18-08-2008, 06:21 PM
when we get a release date?
i don;t know i don;t think we'll know befor october possibly not even until november

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
18-08-2008, 06:30 PM
november Big Grin my birthday

18-08-2008, 07:33 PM
i do hope it'll be before my birthday (june)  Big Grin
but i do think that when they tell us the actual release date we'll fund out about the system requirments at least arround that time

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />