Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Re: Sim Sexes
not really lol
i bet there is a sim of him somewhere
25-08-2008, 10:28 PM
OK OK I do not want to sound rude or anything, but I myself am a transgender, and was just wondering about it??
25-08-2008, 11:44 PM
about what?
27-08-2008, 05:13 PM
transgender sims,duhh.
and sorry if i offened you, mrsscj429. {blush}
29-08-2008, 09:26 AM
(25-08-2008 10:28 PM)mrsscj429 link Wrote:OK OK I do not want to sound rude or anything, but I myself am a transgender, and was just wondering about it??
It's not rude.
I think some people on here can be pretty uptight;; Why would it be creepy?
I have plenty of friends that are transexual.
I do admit,it would look a bit weird on the Sims.
And maybe it COULD influence little children,I don't know.
So basically I advice maxis not to do that,although I think there's nothing creepy with your idea.

[Image: xtinie222.png]
<br />[Image: we2.png]
27-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Well I keep reading that you can make your sim anyway you would like why not have a transgender, sim, for those people that would like it.  Like I said earlier I myself, am a t-girl, and would like to see it in the game, I mean it is the 21st century for crying out loud, you can gay or leziban sims, why not a trans sim. 
28-10-2008, 01:31 AM
well transgender ppl rnot ew thats a bit mean to say they made that decision becuz thats wat they felt they had to do to feel themselves or feel beautiful but i wouldnt want it in the game to much controversy

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
02-11-2008, 01:41 AM
I have a transgender friend.

I have nothing against it at all.

But, honestly I wouldn't want it in the game.  It's too controversal; even more so than homosexuality (same-s3x couples).

I'm perfectly okay with myself, I myself am Bisexual so I don't find anything creepy about the idea.  But, alas, there are many closed-minded players (not saying anyone here is, but there are others out there) and critics who would have a field day ripping the game apart because of that option.

Could possibly even force the game's rating from T to M if certain critics/companies got their way.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie