Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
20-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
I didn't by my own games until I was about 13, my mum payed for them before that. Like you she wouldn't let me by them myself, mostly because I never even had my own money anyway. Tongue

Hey, I was just looking on Wiki about Feb 20th, did you know Rhianna was born on this date? Random I know.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-08-2008, 11:25 AM
haha if she was a sims player she would be so happy. xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I want Sims 3...heheheheheheheheheheheehe Its so funny,why am I laughing oh no,Simutus!

Shulpsa gameras glaorn!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
20-08-2008, 11:30 AM
lol now im laughing
im just so happy, i guess

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I am actully crying coz i was hoping for it to be around jan feb times and it is i am sooo happy. I am getting it for my birthday no doubt.

But we need system requirements, that is the most important. We have our release date and now we need the price and requiremnts

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
20-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I'll bet the requirements won't be far away now they have announced the release date. We might even get them in a few days for all we know. I also need to know the requirements badly too.

When's your birthday?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I am getting more Simutus,Lippy Doacer! No!!!

I love Carmelldansen,I watched a Simpsons One yesterday!

20-08-2008, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2008 12:08 PM by mrcat60.)
(20-08-2008 10:04 AM)Cassie link Wrote:You heard it! That's when it'll be out! OMG!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thats.....6 months away!!!!  {woot} {woot} {woot}
karma for you!!!!!!!!

ive had sugar  , thats the date seriously?

EVEN "GET TO THE CHOPPA" over here is excited
<-----

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
20-08-2008, 12:04 PM
I think it is But Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooot!

20-08-2008, 12:06 PM
(20-08-2008 10:48 AM)Cassie link Wrote:I ave SO much to look forward to in 2009!

Okay like you said, this is how it's going to work for me now:

* September - Back to school, work training (I'm looking after kids in a nursery)
* October - Halloween, massive sleepover at my friend's house (there's going to be 15 of us!)
* November - Bah, nothing.
* December - Christmas!!!
* January - New Years, Baby Cousin is born.
* February - TS3!!!
* March - One year anniversary of joining these forums
* April - Birthday!
* May - I leave school, take my exams.
* July - HBP!!!
* September - I start college and work.

I have lots to do in this future year. {yes}
                                       (TRYING to be funny lol)
november nothing? :O thats my birthday.......you start collage? i didnt know they had a real-life University.....april is your birthday? my sisters is in april too.........i didnt know they had movie theatres in the
sims 2 :O (JOKING LOL0

eh ive a bad case of S3R   also known as sims 3 requirement

ive had sugar.....again

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Thread Closed