Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALL WE NEED NOW ARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND PRICE
20-08-2008, 02:31 PM
ALL WE NEED NOW ARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND PRICE
Ea wont be doing no hi tech graphical stuff, they will lose about 3/4 of their customers. I am guessing the higher your graphics, the better the game play. The minimum of ram to my guess will be 1gb or 512 if some ppl are lucky. 1.66ghz 8gb of space and windows 89 nt xp vista. That will be good. Alot of ppl have been discussin the system for sims 3 to run on and many are saying it is only for vista, but i doubt that 110% i dont think Eaxis will be that mean to make the requiremnts so high. And it better be laptop friendlyBig Grin

Price is about £50 tops collectables £60-£70. People should stop giving it ridiculous prices like £100-£300 wth. In america same prices but in dollars. I'd rather get it from America and ship it here because the currency is 2 american dollars to 1 pound.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Re: ALL WE NEED NOW ARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND PRICE
I'm highly doubting EA is only making TS3 for Vista. They would lose many customers to that.

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
20-08-2008, 03:23 PM
TS2 was 'supposed' to work on Windows 98 upward, but whether that was true or not I don't know. I know for sure that it's definitely going to be made for XP and Vista, but anything under that I don't know.

I think you are right about the prices. I live in England too and The Sims 2 was like, £40 when it came out here at first, so I don't suspect TS3 will be much more. Like you said, £50 tops. Although I'm getting a collector's edition (or at least I want one) so I'll probably paying £60/£70.

It's not the price I'm worried about anyway, it's the system requirements. I hope they post these soon so people can prepare if necessary. I'm scared.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-08-2008, 04:09 PM
(20-08-2008 03:23 PM)Cassie link Wrote:It's not the price I'm worried about anyway, it's the system requirements. I hope they post these soon so people can prepare if necessary. I'm scared.

I agree the price is notcrossing my mind. The requirements are making me nervous but let's hope that it is gonna be really good.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin