Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Babysitting
20-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Babysitting
What if...your neighbor can babysitt your child at their house while you are at work...or there is a certain daycare to watch all of your children..and what if you had the choice to drop off and pick up your child from school..and if you're late picking them up..they will just have to wait or start walking home..that will be cool
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Re: Babysitting
that will be cool. whilst the parnts are working over time.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
20-08-2008, 09:59 PM
right..and maybe the kids have to stay the night at their neighbors house until the parents get back
20-08-2008, 10:21 PM
yea thats cool great idea  it would be cool if like ur neighbors teenager would babysit while your somewhere. It also would be cool that u could drop off ur kids at ur families or even the child spend the weekend there
20-08-2008, 10:24 PM
that would be cool too..or if the whole family come over another familes house and have a nightout or stay the night
21-08-2008, 11:37 AM
oh yess. like a family renuion

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-08-2008, 11:40 AM
a family reunion will ve real cool..i just hope you can invite more than 2 people when you throw a party
21-08-2008, 11:44 AM
yerr. would like the young adults move out when they are old.and like get an apartment(if they have any) with their friends

21-08-2008, 11:49 AM
u ewally hope they do have apartments..cause i used to get tired of trying to build homes for them and everything
22-08-2008, 01:24 PM
with elevators and the elevators can get stuck