Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
19-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Hello
Hello there.

I'm a casual Sims gamer.  Got into it by accident when I was figuring out Sims 2 for my wife.  She was going through grad school and wanted me to play it a bit since I get games better than she does.  Ultimately I got hooked in and it's something that we can play together.  Which is great.

Were both in our early 30's.  I enjoy the full aspect of Sims... the building along with the family/friend dynamic of Sims.  My wife is more into the building but loves the game overall.

I help run a gaming site, but to stay within the rules of the forum, I'll just leave it at that.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Re: Hello
;D Welcome to sims3.com Beer!  ;D

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Welcome Beer! As in the drink beer? Wink

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Hiya, I gotta say I love your username. Hehe.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
19-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Welcome. Hope this site is easier for you to figure out than it is for me.

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
19-03-2008, 06:58 PM
[Image: welcome.gif]

Lovely username. ^-^

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 09:14 PM
(19-03-2008 06:01 PM)Beer link Wrote:I help run a gaming site, but to stay within the rules of the forum, I'll just leave it at that.

haha Wink Hi
19-03-2008, 11:14 PM
lol, guessing you love beer?

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
23-03-2008, 03:52 AM
I wish I could get into building. I suck at it. lol

Brand New &amp;&amp; Just Surrender = &lt;3333
23-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Beer is a fantastic drink if consumed responsibly.  No one wants a mess.

As for the building thing... yea she's into it pretty well.  I'm more of a progressive builder.  I'll start with a simplistic house.  A family room/living room, kitchen, small dining area (sometimes part of the living/family room), a bathroom and a master bedroom.  I am a big fan of utilizing hallways since to me that's like the "trunk" of a house and then rooms can be built next to it.

My biggest building accomplishment was building a 3 story house on a 3x3 lot with a fantastic landscape.  I had just gotten OFB so I had a water bot going around watering my flowers.