Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ugh!!!! HELP!!!
21-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Ugh!!!! HELP!!!
{cursing} {cursing} Okay, my game keeps shutting my computer down while i'm in the middle of play AND while i'm saving which makes me lose EVERYTHING!!!  Has this happened to anyone??  Can you please help me??
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Re: Ugh!!!! HELP!!!
this used to happen to me on my old computer. do you have a laptop or a desktop? oh, and do you use XP or vista, or what?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Desktop with XP
22-08-2008, 12:12 AM
hmmm
i had a laptop with XP, and it would overheat during sims.
idk whats wrong with your computer. Sad sorry. Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Well does it just shut down, no warning or anything? Do you get a blue screen with write writing? (aka the Blue Screen of Death)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Well its not when i'm writing just when i'm playing.  And yes it just shuts down with no warning.
22-08-2008, 01:07 AM
maybe your computer's stats dont fit ts2's requirements?

22-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Hm, that's interesting. Did you ever check to see if your computer was extremely hot after it shut down? I'm assuming that it doesn't do it any other time, no matter what your doing but desktops can overheat and if the computer has to run hard enough, it may overheat.

I was also going to blame a graphic problem, but there's no blue screen.

So I'm not really sure yet :/ Maybe your computer isn't fit for TS2, just as Chanel said.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-08-2008, 03:08 AM
That sucks...  But if my computer wasn't able to play the sims 2 then how come it is able to download the stuff?  Cuz I have The sims 2 deluxe, bon voyage, freetime, kitchen and bath, glamour, ofb, pets, seasons, university.
22-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Sorry for the double post, but do you think I should start fresh and get rid of all my CC?