Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So, Whadja See?
22-08-2008, 12:11 AM
So, Whadja See?
I saw the new pics and I think they are sooo awesome. The simsforum.de that cassie brought up has a whole bunch of new things. My question is, what do you guys think of it all so far? I got to zoom in pretty close and saw a movie theatre, towns people picketing in town hall(over jelly fish in the water perhaps?), the water looks SUPER clear!, I saw a little baby, (whom looked really long haha like it's body was a toddler in diapers and not a baby) I think I saw a bald child, or a midget, loved the way the cars were parked outside the theatre.

I saw the awesome control panel's with the 5 traits like promised, a meter with a bed, toilet, entertainment, and food icons, lifetime wish with 4 open possibilities, and 3 oppertunities slots!
I also think it's cool how there are little bubble icons hanging over ativities, jobs, friends' homes, etc just to let you know about the town. It's like a little map pointing out everything.

CAS looks pretty cook, I like the spectrum bar for skin tone and the weight slider too. Everything is comming together rather nicely and 6 months WILL go by VERY fast!!!

Did I miss anything??? {clap}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Re: So, Whadja See?
I liked how the guy was stealing money out of some campaign and then went into the Criminal Career field lol. Also he only made $45 at his previous job, so it looks like money might now be more realistic.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-08-2008, 12:22 AM
I need to see the pic with the baby,also I loved the furniture its so cosy,and it looks like Arnie is famous {lol}.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
22-08-2008, 12:34 AM
(22-08-2008 12:20 AM)phoebe91 link Wrote:I liked how the guy was stealing money out of some campaign and then went into the Criminal Career field lol. Also he only made $45 at his previous job, so it looks like money might now be more realistic.

huh??? where?? lol

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
22-08-2008, 12:34 AM
(22-08-2008 12:22 AM)Niall Dosent Care link Wrote:I need to see the pic with the baby,also I loved the furniture its so cosy,and it looks like Arnie is famous {lol}.

http://www.sims2fans.de/page/gc08/sims3gc/s3_30.jpg
http://www.infinitesims.com/images/stori...ze/043.JPG

Also, in the protest pictures, on the close up one, it seems they are protesting for no jellyfish? ???

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-08-2008, 12:38 AM
The mother looks pretty,and look how the new clothes and hair is improved!But it seems thay still need to get down some graphic checks,cause the baby's reflection in the mirror is missing a bit,But overall the Pics are good. Big Grin

22-08-2008, 12:58 AM
I wonder if you can be fired for protesting at your own job.

http://www.thesims.de//sims3/38.jpg

If you look very closely with your peepers  you can see that a few of Arnie's options are to "Join Protest" and "Work" it would be funny to have your boss pull up with you holding up your NO JELLYFISH sign! That may be why they won't let sims swim in the ocean because there are jelly fish freely swimming around.

22-08-2008, 01:21 AM
i think that's a toddler not a baby
we see that pic in CAS so it must be a toddler
check out this pic
[Image: 11.jpg]

you can have other sims donate to your campain if you're in the politics career
that's so cool

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
22-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Lol It goes that people gave money then its like Arnie just found out that Thornton dislikes children LOL!

22-08-2008, 03:55 AM
OMG! I just noticed that Malcolm Landgraab is back! He was the rich guy in Bluewater village if you have OFB!