Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*New info*
27-08-2008, 07:20 PM
*New info*
I got this off http://www.customsims3.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have 3 basic voices to chose from, then a slider bar to change the pitch

So far no height sliders, most likely they wont make it into the game.

Parents can carry babies on walks, it is not specific if they can go into buildings with them.

Books are buyable, you can obtain them several ways.

driveways: you can make them any shape... you just place the parking bay anywhere on the Lot.. the visual of the drive is irrelevant, the car wont drive on it, just fade in and out.

Barefeet is an option of footwear.

If you catch a fish you can put it in an aquarium and name it.

Sim life continues in all families as you play.. but you *can* pause age progression on a sim/family even after not playing that sim/family.

No boobie sliders .. but when your sim gets bigger:  everything gets bigger.

They are "NOT" using the same system as in spore for body types or clothing.

Green bars: Influenced by moodlets and needs. Now only have 4 icons for needs: Bed, Toilet, Entertainment, Food.

Difficulty is based on Sim relations, traits and more... for example, grouchy Sims with wishes to have lots of friends will be hard to manage.

Sims dont refuse your commands.. but you have to work at things to make them possible.

You can be playing a family, zoom right out to the hood, go see whats happening in the town cemetery and then zoom in to a different house and see that family... all in real time.

If you want to read the full chatlog please go here:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/sims3chatlog

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some details I didn't read about before.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Re: *New info*
Muchos Gracias

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
28-08-2008, 01:05 PM
That totally puts at ease those who are still freaking out about their families aging and moving on without them. Thank God, I told them we wouldn't loose total control.   

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
28-08-2008, 01:15 PM
WOO! karma!

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
28-08-2008, 08:22 PM
haha they mentioned boobie sliders cuz i asked if u could change how big or small they were Big Grin

[Image: peacerainbow.gif]
30-08-2008, 02:34 PM
OMG! This is so cool! I am so excited!  Smile Thank you so much! XD