Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just got AL =]
31-08-2008, 04:33 AM
Re: I just got AL =]
I was expecting something bigger to end TS2. I don't know what it is, but I kinda' feel like this EP wasn't as good as the original Sims' last EP.
They added some cool new interactions, and interesting new objects... but I feel like the game (as in the whole Sims 2 series) hasn't lived up to its expectations. Anyways, I hope TS3 is much more planned out and wholesome than the current series...

—Scott  Wink
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 04:48 AM
(31-08-2008 04:33 AM)Scott link Wrote:I was expecting something bigger to end TS2. I don't know what it is, but I kinda' feel like this EP wasn't as good as the original Sims' last EP.
They added some cool new interactions, and interesting new objects... but I feel like the game (as in the whole Sims 2 series) hasn't lived up to its expectations. Anyways, I hope TS3 is much more planned out and wholesome than the current series...

—Scott  Wink

Yeah, I know what you mean! Either that or our expectations were too high. What is your favorite part of AL? Tongue (I feel like I'm playing 20 questions or something)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Well. Ceilings makes my rooms feel more... roomy ( {lol} ) and I like the new interactions, like the new greetings you can do when you meet a new sim.  Big Grin
31-08-2008, 06:01 AM
^ That sounds awesome! What about the apartment themselves? Are they really neat (from what you've seen), or will it be worth it building our own (haha, like that hasn't happened before).

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Can you post some pics? Big Grin
31-08-2008, 02:49 PM
oh please Smile
have you met a witch yet?
03-09-2008, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2008 10:05 PM by phoebe91.)
Oh hey, I got AL now ^_^ I took lots of pictures and met a witch and became a witch so I'm going to write up a review/story type thing for y'all so yeah ^_^ I love it so far ^_^

EDIT: If anyone wants to see pictures, go here: http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=186. I also talked about some of the features too. If anyone wants to see the videos I got, I might put them up.

03-09-2008, 10:43 PM
how are the witches?????
04-09-2008, 03:54 AM
They are interesting. I've only met the evil one (I can't find the good one) and she loves casting spells to summon roaches up. I've played two so far (one killed over though completly not witch related) and the second one is the only one that I can build up the magic and its taking a while.

04-09-2008, 10:08 PM
the evil witch casts the spell for cockroaches when she enters a lot