Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anything you want to be on it?
15-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Anything you want to be on it?
I've heard people talking about it, but what do you actually want on the new sims 3? You can say what you want coz we know basically nothing atm. I want the sims to act more individual! Like, if a really neat person sits down on a sofa, they'll sit properly, whilst a lazy person (like me) would just flop down and not give one. This whole "traits" things sounds fab, i'd love to make twins, one good/one evil. Haha, but thats just me! Also, i can't be bothered to wait 2 years until we can have cars again, so i want that to be in the base of sims 3. Oh and the weather too. Surely the weather probs one of the only things that you can't take away?!

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
totaly agree with the weather thing Big Grin bet the questions is: qwwood it be bettr if we diidnt control the weathr or.. not? :-\
15-03-2008, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 01:41 PM by Verno77.)
[glow=green,2,300]I would want some of things I suggest in my website in The Sims 3. You should take a look. :Smile[/glow]

http://www.freewebs.com/thesimsbrainstor...fanway.htm

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
15-03-2008, 11:18 PM
I would totally want cars, go to school and work with your sims. African American hairstyles and better skintones and bodyshapes

SIMBUILDER5!
15-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I would like to have more things included in the base game--like weather, cars, gardening, and some hobbies.  Pets would be awesome but is probably asking for too much.  I don't want to have to wait for several EPs to have things that seem so essential to basic life to me.

http://p098.ezboard.com/bjcsims
15-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Well cars and gardening are definitely in the game. Weather will probably be too.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 12:40 AM
What I really hope is also that we will have cars, but I really want Pets to be in it as well.
They already said ( in some magazine's) that the weather will be included. Because they said something about the mood of your Sims. That:
''when he walks in the rain he wont be as happy as he was before.''  ;D (something like that)

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
16-03-2008, 01:22 AM
more eye and hair colour choices, definately...i hate that their is no hazel (my eye colour)...and there aren't enough hair tones to choose from...i have dark brown and my neice had dirty blonde so i had to recolour to get our hair tones and that just takes to long

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I would like Sims to just behave more realistically, reflect their personalities. Just, more of the little things. I love it when you play The Sims 2 and you randomly discover after years of playing just little things like, erm... being able to wash the windows! These little actions make a lot of difference to me. I'm sure they're going to put a lot of emphasis on each Sim's actions because of the traits system, and I know it's more about being able to define each Sim and for them to be a unique character, not just have different hair and clothes. I wan't to use those little actions to be able to define each Sim and kind of create my opinion of them. I already do this, of course, I like to have a relationship with each of my Sims, but now it's like, if two sims have two children, they often have almost identical personalities and I have to create their personality myself (whether they are friendly, flirty, shy, goth, girly etc). I don't know if you get what I mean but basically I just want little everyday actions put in that you can discover over years of playing.  ;D Obviously I want the big things that everyone else wants too, seasons, cars and possiby pets. I'm pretty sure seasons is there, cars are definite, and pets I don't know...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-03-2008, 04:43 AM
actually, i don't think cars are going to be in there, at least not yet...i read somewhere that they were having some kind of glitch

[Image: judycollage.jpg]