Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anything you want to be on it?
16-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
(16-03-2008 04:14 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:It would be cool if you could decide if you want to come to school/work with your Sims. I hate staying home while the kids are at school and mom is at work, while the doggie is watching a bird and chewing a chew toy.

Seeing as every sim is running at the same time, being able to know your sim is safe and not doing anything important that you don’t want to miss (EX: B-day) while they're at work/school, is I nice feeling. I wouldn't mine going to school/work once in awhile however. Maybe for something important like a football game or something.

(16-03-2008 04:28 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I have always wanted a joined up neighbourhood and I have obviously gotten my wish with TS3 but I also want things like weather as stated above because it would make the game really fun. I have seasons for TS2 and I hope that weather in TS3 will be a slight step up from that, e.g...Icy, Fog, Tornadoes, etc... Then it would be more entertaining to see our sims being dragged away by a tornado or sliding along on the ice.

I like more advanced weather, too.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 04:58 PM
(16-03-2008 04:14 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:It would be cool if you could decide if you want to come to school/work with your Sims. I hate staying home while the kids are at school and mom is at work, while the doggie is watching a bird and chewing a chew toy.

I read in one of the magazine scans that this will still not be the case because you wouldn't want to watch your sims work in an office all day or something, so for those hoping to go to work or school with the sims then I don't think it will be happening....again... :'(

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:08 PM
I would like more advanced relationships between sims (this appears to be happening), as well as a more complex turn-ons/turn-offs sytem

In TS2, there is a sort of 'mutual' chemistry... Even if your sim is turned on by the other, if the other sim isn't/is turned off, their chemistry isn't as high/isn't even there, etc. It would be cool to see a sort of one-sided attraction (the random, creepy stalker, always idolizing the beautiful cheerleader, who hates him).

Also, it would be cool maybe to have different 'levels' of relationships.
There could be just the general level, a 'platonic' level, and you gain here by chatting, playing red hands, etc.
Then possibly a 'romantic' level. Added by flirting/other romantic interractions, but also by generally being turned on/off by the other person.
16-03-2008, 06:49 PM
(16-03-2008 05:08 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I would like more advanced relationships between sims (this appears to be happening), as well as a more complex turn-ons/turn-offs sytem

In TS2, there is a sort of 'mutual' chemistry... Even if your sim is turned on by the other, if the other sim isn't/is turned off, their chemistry isn't as high/isn't even there, etc. It would be cool to see a sort of one-sided attraction (the random, creepy stalker, always idolizing the beautiful cheerleader, who hates him).

Also, it would be cool maybe to have different 'levels' of relationships.
There could be just the general level, a 'platonic' level, and you gain here by chatting, playing red hands, etc.
Then possibly a 'romantic' level. Added by flirting/other romantic interractions, but also by generally being turned on/off by the other person.
Oooo, good ideas! Like in the sim relationships panel it would say something like this:

[Image: relationssim1.jpg]
16-03-2008, 07:22 PM
simmy1smeavee, I like your diagram and i agree.
16-03-2008, 07:23 PM
(16-03-2008 12:43 PM)MissTory link Wrote:i thought cars were in... there's pics of them with a plumbob or whatever over them. I like the idea of the little things.. i'd also love things to be more messy. They've got better though, like the the clothes of the floor and the paint splats of the walls. But seriously, were do you ever find a living room with any mess of the sofas? Or a garden without toys spread around?

http://www.emptyforce.net/blog/wp-conten...pg30-2.jpg

read this...it explains about cars

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 07:38 PM
(16-03-2008 07:23 PM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=MissTory link=topic=33.msg553#msg553 date=1205667793]
i thought cars were in... there's pics of them with a plumbob or whatever over them. I like the idea of the little things.. i'd also love things to be more messy. They've got better though, like the the clothes of the floor and the paint splats of the walls. But seriously, were do you ever find a living room with any mess of the sofas? Or a garden without toys spread around?

http://www.emptyforce.net/blog/wp-conten...pg30-2.jpg

read this...it explains about cars
[/quote]

In other words, Cars will be in the game, but it was disabled for the demo due to a bug.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 10:46 PM
[glow=red,2,300]if i posted all the stuff i want it would take up the whole page! ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
16-03-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm just getting to the point that I don't even know what I want because it just seems so cool. I trust EA to give me what I want Smile Even if I don't know what I want yet.
17-03-2008, 01:23 AM
lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]