or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This worries me..
30-08-2008, 06:18 PM
This worries me..
I hope this isn't true.. What do you think?  {unsure}

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thes...e=previews

dateline= Wrote:The game unfortunately will probably ship with only the one neighborhood (rather than the numerous neighborhoods that The Sims 2 offered), and you most likely will not be able to build out new lots, but this area will be absolutely massive and should afford you more than enough space to putter around in.
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Re: This worries me..
wow, we have to be stuck with ugly default homes? D: this sucks. >Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-08-2008, 06:22 PM
NO!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-08-2008, 06:24 PM
we might have to tear down the default houses (in TS3 it will be easier {yes} ) and build on the lots where they were. but still, its not the same. {no}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-08-2008, 06:32 PM
:'(

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-08-2008, 06:35 PM
:/

30-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I now think gamespot must be wrong.. To build lots is one of the main features in the Sims games.  {headbang}
30-08-2008, 06:45 PM
i dont think that true {no}
i read this already
i dont every really build houses i just redo default houses
30-08-2008, 08:51 PM
In the "What is The Sims 3?" video, they say you can build homes however you want. I think they mean we can't place vacant lots wherever we want, because every lot is premade, you just have to decide on which lot you'd like to build your home.
30-08-2008, 09:37 PM
that will be so annoying. Sims wont be sims without building a new home fit for your family. I do understand the one neighbourhood thingy but how can we not build new lots!

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin