Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What about this for an Idea...
02-09-2008, 03:03 AM
What about this for an Idea...
How about EAxis actually let the game live up to our expectations. They've been leaving us wanting more about the game for a long time, showing us sneak peeks and screenshots. How terrible would it be if we expected something great, and they only offered us something good !? That would annoy me greatly.
That's all I want, for the game to live up to our expectations. Big Grin

Thoughts, comments?

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 04:10 AM
Re: What about this for an Idea...
That would really annoy me.

I would be disappointed, but will still play it, cuz I am tired of TS2.  As long as it's good.

I haven't played it ever since I had to reboot my computer and erase everything off it, including my legacy, which was my only motivation for playing it.

(Then I forgot that I backed up my files on my flash drive, which I recently discovered, but I can't play no more....)

Like they are saying it will run on any computer.  I won't run on my brother's crap computer...it will be really slow, and it's graphics on games are horrible.

But that's what every company do with a game before it comes out...talk about it like it is the greatest thing in the world...and let people find the truth for real.

Like they list all these new and cool features and items, but the controls and AI will be crap.

But EA usually make good games, especially with the Sims.  It would be a rainy day in Hell when they totally bomb a sims game.  Bad thing they have with The Sims is false advertisement.  Like in TS2 previews, they spat fireballs out their mouths...I have yet to see that...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-09-2008, 02:08 AM
I am scared of that to ea makes all there games look so cool and they turn out as crap.
03-09-2008, 07:06 AM
I believe the game will live up to our expectations...as long as those expectations aren't too high. Mines is at mid level. I don't know what to expect...even with the info that was given. It could be as good.... just like it looks..blah..or much much better. I'm not expecting the sims to be...full blown humans in how they act etc...but it will be different..so good enough  *shrug*