Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will wright
03-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Will wright
Don't you wish he had some part with this game. Ever since EA bought Maxis some of the sims games have been kind of crappy. Not saying this game won't be bad I just wish he could work on this one, but he had spore. It would of took longer to make also, but probably would be the best sims game ever not saying this one won't.  So anyone else want Will to work on this one.
03-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Re: Will wright
Yeah...when i think about that. Somtimes i do wish he had some part in the game...but it probally would of been the same now maybe....Its a team thing now...everyone throwing in their ideals, but i believe maybe the information would of been sent out better. Like more updates on the main website..instead of everywhere else....Im not a good researcher...so most of the info i get is a day or two later *sigh* Since the game is out feb of next year.....more videos.....a list of vids....the game releash is far, but still near..about 5 months near. So its like ...might as well wait for the game when its out...we will have all the videos and information we want....while playing the game.
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM
hey he made the sims and he will go down with it! i think  {unsure}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-09-2008, 12:50 PM
maxis isnt a company any more, will wright doesnt create the ideas

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
05-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I wish Will Wright had input on the Sims 3. The Sims 2 was just so fantastic, and I've been a bit worried about how the Sims 3 looks.

While the landscape and the houses look awesome, and the idea of an open neighborhood is fun, the user interface looks very cluttered and confusing and the sims themselves look really strange.
It's sorta like everyone's pitching in ideas but there isn't one main visionary who has the 'grand vision' of how the game should basically be in the end.

I don't know, I get the feeling sometimes that Will Wright is the 'Steve Jobs' of the sims (because when Steve was let go from Apple, the macintosh practically died, but when he came back in the mid 90's it was reborn in the imac, ipod etc.)
Anyhow, I'm probably being way, way, overcritical here based on some early screenshots and footage, I'll likely be eating my words in about 5 months time! {rolleyes}
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
(05-09-2008 02:50 PM)Ingridtk link Wrote:Yeah, I wish Will Wright had input on the Sims 3. The Sims 2 was just so fantastic, and I've been a bit worried about how the Sims 3 looks.

While the landscape and the houses look awesome, and the idea of an open neighborhood is fun, the user interface looks very cluttered and confusing and the sims themselves look really strange.
It's sorta like everyone's pitching in ideas but there isn't one main visionary who has the 'grand vision' of how the game should basically be in the end.

I don't know, I get the feeling sometimes that Will Wright is the 'Steve Jobs' of the sims (because when Steve was let go from Apple, the macintosh practically died, but when he came back in the mid 90's it was reborn in the imac, ipod etc.)
Anyhow, I'm probably being way, way, overcritical here based on some early screenshots and footage, I'll likely be eating my words in about 5 months time! {rolleyes}

lol eating your words....I hope so...I hope the game will be too hot to handle excellent.
06-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I wish Will Wright was also in on the Sims 3. He could probably make it spectacular. Ever since Humble took over, things just don't seem to be the same anymore. But if Sims 3 does turn out to be awesome, well then yay for us!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-12-2008, 12:43 PM
My sim had Rod Humble's children.. They were soooo ugly..
17-12-2008, 04:42 PM
http://www.simsforums.net/offtopic/must_...102.0.html

Locked.
Thread Closed