Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movie Making Features
06-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Movie Making Features
I think it would be really cool to have in-game movie features, like angles and interactions/acting. I want my sim to be able to act. I hate having to make them stop to talk, i wish they could walk and talk to someone, it would make movie's more realistic. Also, I want interactions, like Act>Hostile>Snarl  or  Act>Speech>Monologue. It would make movie-making in TS3 much more versatile, and easy. Whatcha' think?

—Scott
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Re: Movie Making Features
yeah great idea! karma i really hope you can do that kind of stuff in it

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
06-09-2008, 06:33 PM
thanks for the karma  Smile
06-09-2008, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2008 07:34 PM by yummybunny.)
Also, it would be great that in addition to a bodyshop, TS3 can have a movie editor.  Like add effects, subtitles, cut, and move around clips and parts.  Then let wmm do the rest...

I am annoyed by that too.  Stopping to talk....come on!

Then interactions on demand, I would love that.  It is good for the movie makers.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-09-2008, 07:49 PM
great ideas Smile
06-09-2008, 11:45 PM
That is a great idea ^^ There could be like a movie mode or something where you can get them to act the way you want them to.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-09-2008, 10:02 AM
(06-09-2008 11:45 PM)phoebe91 link Wrote:That is a great idea ^^ There could be like a movie mode or something where you can get them to act the way you want them to.

that will be cool. KARMA

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
13-09-2008, 08:58 PM
^ Thanks for the karma ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]