Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims u might make
07-09-2008, 11:06 AM
sims u might make
im just woundering what sims/families will u make but i better get off soon coz its getting late and im wacthing aussie idol {yawn}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2008, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2008 10:36 AM by Ollie.)
Re: sims u might make
i know i might make a sim named edward
he will be verry fat an has been cursed and has misfurtune {blush}
he will find it very hard to live due to his very little money

13-09-2008, 11:52 PM
please reply coz think of every sim u could make! then post about a sim that u might make on ts3

14-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Hi!
Glad to see people posting XD, anywho  I wanna make a girl named Selena(she has some similarities to Selena Gomez) But I love that name! and of course I love Selena *pokes siggy*.
She will be shy,yet she will somewhat mysterious and stuff.

14-09-2008, 12:35 AM
I dunno... I think i posted the family I might make in another thread...but here it goes again, but in a little more detail.

I was planning to make a single mom with three boys.
First ill create the dad...make the babies as toddler..child..teen. And make the dad dissapear(delete)
and name them with these names..maybe.
mom middle age(Ruby):good sense of humor,Family Orientated,Flirty, loves the outdoors, Perfectionist
son toddler(matt):(undecide..seeing that toddlers can only obtain two traits that is pass down from parents)
son child(tony): bored easily,Mean Spirited and so on
son teen(Mark):Easily Impressed, Friendly, good....and so on

So for drama. Im hoping to make the two younger brothers bad...and the oldest son....the angel. So if this is possible..the mom will have a hard time with the youngest sons.....and the oldest brother will have a hard time controling his younger brothers...and with this...the mom single status will remain single for a bit longer....because she wont continue dating guys that can't get along with  her sons.....she wants a good farther figure in their lives. So her problems sons will not only screw up her er dating life, but her career as well. She will be too caught up and tired with keeping her sons straight...that she cant seem to nail that promotion. You get where im going at. Cause i dunno anymore.  {yes}  
14-09-2008, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2008 09:59 PM by Ollie.)
ill make a single mum she willl be fit but not muculer and she likes going for walks.
she will also be atractive but in datings she might go to far.
she will 3 kids one young adult he is ready to move out,and 2 kids 1 will be mean and nasty girl the other will be a boy which i shall make the girl die when she is a teen and the boy is ganna have parties and likes kids!
well im thinking ill get her into someone and when the kids are teen she will have a baby and thats when ill make her quit her job.and the boy im ganna try and make him become an astronort

14-09-2008, 07:00 PM
(14-09-2008 09:14 AM)simman23 link Wrote:ill make a single mum she willl be fit but not muculer and she likes going for walks.
she will also be atractive but in datings she might go to far.
she will 3 kids one young adult he is ready to move out,and 2 kids 1 will be mean and nasty girl the other will be a boy which i shall make the girl die when she is a teen and the boy is ganna have parties and likes kids!

lol let her live....and watch what she does next. Im sure you will have a fun interesting time watching her, if everything is as good as the sims crew saids.
14-09-2008, 07:09 PM
This is one of the people I might make:

Stine Hamson,A German Person just after moving out of her parents house.She would like to have loads of kids as she says she can handle anything but I will keep it at the 2-4 maximum.She loves to paint and play instruments.Her mother said when she was dying to try and find the perfect man.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
14-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh and I will make a fat bald guy called Rufus!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
15-09-2008, 07:29 PM
I think I may just make a bunch of random sims to make my game more interesting.

Of course I want to start off with a sim usually (female) I rarely, in fact I've never done my sim self-

I would create that female sim, get her a home, job, friends, lover, then start her family.

Because you can skip back and forth throughout families (and hopefully save them in slots) I think I will create a series of 10 sims.

5 of them I will keep a close watch on, decide most of their every move, marry them off, or make them excell in their careers, etc.

The other 5 I plan to create, give them a place of residence, a job, etc. and watch from afar how they live their lives. I will not do TOO much to altar their courses except if they need a little push. I want to actually see how this unfolds, what Rod Humble meant when he created this live mode option for the sims3.

I want to see it in action, if they will get fired, get promoted (based on the traits I give them) get married, etc. die of an early age. I want to be able to look around town to find them doing their daily things, peeking in their homes at night, or waiting for them to return to work....pretty much playing God hehe.

So, to answer your question, I plan on creating families (like 3 or 4) I actually play and plan on pushing through their lives and generations.
I plan on making a sim guinepig experiment with 10 other single sims ranging from 3 women and 2 men on each account. 5 I will "play" and 5 I will let live. This will be veryyyyyy interesting indeed!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!