Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims3 kids
16-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Re: sims3 kids
Haha, that was pretty much my reaction.

I would maybe like more parent/child interraction. There doesn't seem like much... The parents are basically just like friends who live with the kids, earn money for them, and make food.

There really isn't any discipline, or anything. Groundings would be cool, also rewards for doing well.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Groundings! Yes that would be awesome!

Also another thing I want is Sim kids can take exams in school they just seem to grow into an adult without any qualifications or they can go to uni which gives them a better chance of getting a job, but having the kids take exams that would be cool!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:51 PM
(16-03-2008 05:49 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Haha, that was pretty much my reaction.

I would maybe like more parent/child interraction. There doesn't seem like much... The parents are basically just like friends who live with the kids, earn money for them, and make food.

There really isn't any discipline, or anything. Groundings would be cool, also rewards for doing well.
Yeah like candy! Oh and an idea that just popped into my head is chores and allowance, and the allowance doesn't add to the family money but to the kid's own money! They could have a piggy bank or something and they could save some for their future adult lives!
16-03-2008, 05:55 PM
That though actually JUST struck me, that it would be pretty cool if teens/children could have pocket money.
16-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Yeah and they could go out and buy some new stuff to wear or new stuff for their room, but hey...what is buy mode for Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:58 PM
(16-03-2008 05:57 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Yeah and they could go out and buy some new stuff to wear or new stuff for their room, but hey...what is buy mode for Tongue
Yeah, buy mode is unrealistic, you should have to go out to a furniture store.
16-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I think sim kids should be able to cook, instead of just waiting on the parents to cook or going in the fridge for a packet of cookies  Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:01 PM
(16-03-2008 05:59 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I think sim kids should be able to cook, instead of just waiting on the parents to cook or going in the fridge for a packet of cookies  Tongue
That would be cool! But no like all-out meals, you know just basic stuff like... PB&J.
Oh that reminds me they should be able to take a lunch box/sack lunch to school if they would like!
16-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah! It seems like they don't eat anything at school! Lmao!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Haha... I think they probably get 'school lunches' because their hunger levels DO go up..