Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
funeral room
09-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Re: funeral room
'Cause I forced him to do it with my evil voodoo doll that the witch doctor gave me in Bon Voyage {shifty}
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2008, 10:50 PM
LOL!!  Nice going Rena make Chanels dad eat her disk  Tongue
10-09-2008, 01:50 AM
(09-09-2008 10:25 AM)Rena link Wrote:'Cause I forced him to do it with my evil voodoo doll that the witch doctor gave me in Bon Voyage {shifty}
are there voodoo dolls on BV?
11-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Ah, I'm sorry for the delay! I got burnt out from vacation and then I had orientation yesterday (the day after I came back) and I kinda crashed when I came home.

But, now I'm back and ready to make it! But when I was searching for CC, I ended up coming across this: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=254449. Its a funeral home, if you want to use it.

If not (which is okay), I'll still make you one. I just need to know what EPs you have again. And I'll start right on it!

EDIT: And yes, there are voodoo dolls in BV. I use it all the time in my prosperity challenge.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-09-2008, 04:08 AM
DRAT!!!!  I was going to download it just for the heck of it, but I can't download RAR!  I can only get ZIP from mod the sims.  So if you could, please make me a funeral home.  I would really appreciate it.  Thank you so much Phoebe!!!

EDIT:  Seriously they do!?!?  I didn't know that!!!  Wait, maybe I did, lol.  How do you use them again???  I can't remember how.  Tongue
12-09-2008, 05:11 PM
You can download ALZip from somewhere online and then you can download RAR Tongue But I will make you a funeral home ^_^ I just need to know your EPs lol

And for the voodoo doll, you get one from the witch doctor and then when you have it in your inventory, you click on a sim and do voodoo>(whatever interaction here) and volia! Although it can back fire if you use it too much.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
now i want that XD
13-09-2008, 06:34 AM
After you make the funeral room, will you post the pics so we can see them?
13-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Sure ^^ I'll post some pics.

Oh, I also need to know if you want it to be a community lot or a residential lot. That could make a slight difference.

14-09-2008, 01:02 AM
community plz, and the eps i have are, al, nl, bv, kb, gl, ob, pets, seasons, and uni