Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
funeral room
14-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Re: funeral room
okay thanks ^^ Is ob ofb or something else since I'm half asleep?

If I somehow wake up, I'll start/finish it tonight, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 03:36 AM
ob is open for business lol
14-09-2008, 03:57 AM
haha, okay thanks XD I am really tired Tongue Maybe I'll work on it tomorrow. Either way, it'll get done very soon ^_^ I can't guarentee that it'll look the best architecture wise (on the outside), but it should look good if I keep my recent building streak.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
14-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Thank you soooo much!!! I don't know how to repay you!!!!  If  you need anything i'll do it for you!
14-09-2008, 05:05 AM
Heh, thank me afterwards in case if you hate it xD. But its no big, I like building things on the sims 2.

14-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Like thats possible Tongue
15-09-2008, 05:12 AM
It tis done!

Now, you can either download it off my site here: http://dreamy-stars.com/Sims2Stuff/ (click the link on there) or go to The Sims 2 Site and download it here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_deta..._id=748653

Now, according to TS2 site, I used everything I have, but I'm not sure if I did o__o But if I did, I guess we'll find out, won't we? I'll fix it if it doesn't work.

There's also a willow tree going into the bathroom and slightly into the ceremony room, but you could move that if need be. In fact, if there is anything you don't like, feel free to change it. anyways, I also have pictures.

Outside:

[Image: snapshot_00000001_15d99f5c.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_35d99f4e.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_d5d99f52.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_f5d99f55.jpg]

Inside:

[Image: snapshot_00000001_15d99f6c.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_b5d99f73.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_95d99f79.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_f5d99f92.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_55d99f86.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_35d99f9f.jpg]

Cemetery:

[Image: snapshot_00000001_55d99fac.jpg]

I tried to use as little CC as possible, so the CC is all from Modthesims 2 (If you need exactly who, I can tell you) and the CC is the graves, the coffins, and tombs. Everything else is from maxis.

Uh, I think that's it. If you all like it, I may upload it to my site as a download, just because but yeah. Any and all feedback is back and I hope you like it!

15-09-2008, 06:00 AM
You did a great job.. even Dracula would live there!!  {clap}
15-09-2008, 01:34 PM
very awesome!
can you sleep in the coffin?
15-09-2008, 06:54 PM
thanks ^_^

I tried to make it as dark and elegant as possible. The coffin is just decoration though.