look at 1:02
and there's also a whole bunch of other new pics

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Re: The Real Game Cover! and pics!
This was already in the 'GAME COVER' thread.

But cool, nonetheless.
12-09-2008, 02:04 AM
was it?
i didn't see it . the only one i seen was
the badly photo shopped 1

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM
That's NOT the game cover. That is a TEST cover from a simmer in Spain who wanted to get a job with The Sims Franchise as a game cover designer. He made TWO game covers and emailed EA and they wrote back. That game cover is one of his creations. Look here!

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs...27,item.23

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
12-09-2008, 06:57 PM
So it's possible he could do some future designing for TS3 though? They asked him to create a job profile or something... ooh! Lucky him! I like his designs though, so I wish him luck.

PS: Thank you for that link, Karma! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-09-2008, 07:22 PM
(12-09-2008 06:57 PM)Cassie link Wrote:So it's possible he could do some future designing for TS3 though? They asked him to create a job profile or something... ooh! Lucky him! I like his designs though, so I wish him luck.

PS: Thank you for that link, Karma! Wink

You're very welcome! You know our community can get a little carried away with nonsense. We crave for updates and things so much we've all turned gullable hehe.

I just wanted to give him credit for his designs, as well as not disapoint anyone into thinking that we've seen the gamecover yet. Heck, we don't even have all of the info or screenies!

I LOVED his creativity but I also know that EA usually never skims on cover visualization. The cover is always (usually) exciting (to me,though I didn't really like freetime's cover lol)

I think there is a huge possibility that he could get a gig, but there are also others who already work for EA who do gamecovers and have major portfolios, I hope he can work with them or something, that would be uber cool.

Thanks for the karmaBig Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Well I don't think that's the cover but,there were some new pics in there that I enjoyed.Wher did they find them? {clap} {clap}
15-09-2008, 07:38 PM
(14-09-2008 07:27 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:Well I don't think that's the cover but,there were some new pics in there that I enjoyed.Wher did they find them? {clap} {clap}

None of the pics are new, he just rendered and photoshoped them to create a cover he put together himself.