the downfall is ea would be sued or something
for the chemistry of something sounding racist

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Re: Race Attraction
I don't know if I agree on this, for the reason you mentioned. But, it could be and interesting concept.

—Scott
12-09-2008, 03:55 AM
Hmmmm... I don't really care of the race in the game, they're all the same to me.  But it would be interesting to see, maybe it could be like a new 'Turn on/turn off' things like in the sims 2. 
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM
13RIT: your right about that one. The sims are all a like to me too. When i play the sims there isnt any racial difference...besides the fact that u can create the different skin.

To the topic started....the main thing I want to see in the game concerning race. Is a different ethnic personalities. So i can have a option to play out all the diverse ppl i know in life in the game..not just one group. There is no option, but what they put. very boring. {yawn}....... And they expect ppl of other backgrounds ..who has different personality style...to go out and buy the game... they gotta represent for every types...to grab more attention. Anyways back on topic.....I think the ideal u got is interesting, because if it is an option and not forced for everyone to do.........then why not...it does happen. But if they do have chemisty and attraction to traits....then u can make those attraction that the sim like into that race that u want ur sim to be more attracted to. For me with the sims 2.....the chemistry part didnt make much difference. I hope its better in The sims 3. *interesting topic*
13-09-2008, 01:02 AM
no offense, but it sounds pretty racist to me.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Kinda too me as well.
I like guys who have the same taste in music in me,not what race they are.
I have friends of different races,and I'm kinda offended.

13-09-2008, 05:52 AM
u guys are taking it all wrong  Sad

sheesh cant a guy make a comment
about different tastes its not like i dislike certain types i just am more attracted
to certain types and im mexican!

i don't like posting...

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-09-2008, 09:54 AM
To be honest i don't see them as race i see them as sims like there is no point of hving set race to whom you like. I'd rather prefer who i choose for them to like not because of race or anything like that. it doesnt sound racist becuse that is how some people are like, they pefer one colour to another. ut i dnt think that should be pat and parcel of the game. it is like liking on class of people than another will be more intresting. Like maybe the sim is from a rich family and maybe they want to marry someone of the same social standing. I don't know if you guys think that is better but it is reality. OR you can have one working class sim fancy a rich sims and they get married. I dunno. but i will not want one sims to like one particular race.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
18-09-2008, 10:45 AM
im not offended its that i disagree  yes it could but if i was making it it would not be in there  {glare} and if we did  have it  then we must click be races

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

11-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I think it's a cute idea. But, yeah.  Someone would get upset, and yell racist.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie