Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Race Attraction
24-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Re: Race Attraction
Well, what if it were a turn-on or turn-off that YOU the player could decide on?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2008, 02:10 AM
i really dont care its all of you're guys opinions if u think its racist because its not to me and thats all i care about. (did that sound mean cause i wasnt trying to be)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
24-10-2008, 02:26 AM
(24-10-2008 02:10 AM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:i really dont care its all of you're guys opinions if u think its racist because its not to me and thats all i care about. (did that sound mean cause i wasnt trying to be)
nah that wasnt mean u were just making a point.....
Now heres my point of view on this whole thing....Well....Me myself i always kinda wanted it in the game but now as i think about it, it might cause controversy and well....I dont know y ppl r putting him down sorta...and saying thats racist....He just voiced a opinon on the forums we r supposed to be allowed to say watever we want as long as its...not insulting or how can i say....obsene?well... anyway its truemost ppl irl r more attracted to a certain race i mean me for example....im black well to be exact native americain and im more attracted to white boys or Hot hispanics...so yea.....its ok to have ur own prefances...but back on subject no the race attraction thing shouldnt b included in the game. {no} Tongue

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
24-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Well, I'm not most people. I am allowed to voice my opinion too.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-10-2008, 04:04 AM
i know that i wasnt saying u couldnt i was just saying just mebe say it in a nicer way so that the person who said it wont b hurt

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
25-10-2008, 02:53 AM
i dont think its racist at all, tbh.
25-10-2008, 04:21 PM
(12-09-2008 03:57 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:13RIT: your right about that one. The sims are all a like to me too. When i play the sims there isnt any racial difference...besides the fact that u can create the different skin.

To the topic started....the main thing I want to see in the game concerning race. Is a different ethnic personalities. So i can have a option to play out all the diverse ppl i know in life in the game..not just one group. There is no option, but what they put. very boring. {yawn}....... And they expect ppl of other backgrounds ..who has different personality style...to go out and buy the game... they gotta represent for every types...to grab more attention.

I don't think they need to start stereotyping the sims based on what skin you gave them. There's a lot of people that will take offense to that and I myself would be annoyed. That's what the trait system is for; if you want the stereotypical ghetto fabulous over dramatic black/brown chick that's on every show or in every movie, then just give them the traits for it.

Hot-headed, excitable, party animal, adversarial, and vain