Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Birthday!!!!!
14-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!
I was thinking about this for a while. As you know in The Sims 2 when a Sim is about to turn into the next age transition - you either throw a birthday party or they just twitch, giggle and swirl around; I'm curious how this will be played out in Sims 3 - LOL - It will be hilarious to see all of the townsfolk swirl around by themselves turning into a new age (since they all will age together) - I think it would be more realistic to see them grow taller as they turn from child into teen - into young adult. What do you guys think>?   Wink

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Re: Happy Birthday!!!!!
{lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}
14-09-2008, 02:10 AM
if sims still spun and all, they would set the world record for most people spinning at the same time. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-09-2008, 02:11 AM
(14-09-2008 02:10 AM)Chanel link Wrote:if sims still spun and all, they would set the world record for most people spinning at the same time. Tongue

{lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}
14-09-2008, 02:26 AM
That is so funny!!!  {blush}{lol} {lol}

But good question.

I will never get over that!!!

That would be the stupidest, most wacky thing ever to put in The Sims series.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Well it's not like everyone will have the same birthday...  {blink}
14-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Well, what i want is people who are born in the same day should turn into teens, child ect

and it will be cool to spy on them if my sim wasn't invited lol..

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
14-09-2008, 05:36 AM
I don't think they Will just be randomly spining in the streets, I would assume they will have birthdays and birthday parties in their own homes just like our sims.

Everyone is supposed to be living their lives as our sims are so that's what I would expect.

I hope our Sims get invited to birthday parties and such.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-09-2008, 05:44 AM
my sim i will make will be a party Pooper

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
14-09-2008, 04:40 PM
(14-09-2008 02:06 AM)Scene23 link Wrote:I was thinking about this for a while. As you know in The Sims 2 when a Sim is about to turn into the next age transition - you either throw a birthday party or they just twitch, giggle and swirl around; I'm curious how this will be played out in Sims 3 - LOL - It will be hilarious to see all of the townsfolk swirl around by themselves turning into a new age (since they all will age together) - I think it would be more realistic to see them grow taller as they turn from child into teen - into young adult. What do you guys think>?  Wink
what you are thinking of is gradual aging
but many flaws with this
clothing wont grow
so a toddler will grow into an adult over time and the adult will be wearing tiny footy pajamas that fit over it knees

also we would need times when certain interactions would be visible like kiss and look for job

and the coding would take another like 2 years