Re: New Article!!! (09/16/08)
(16-09-2008 10:18 PM)Rena link Wrote:You used the word 'crap' many times {yes}

And I don't mind it, even though i'm a 'kiddie' XD
me to im 10ish i dont mind giving out my age only real uno personal stuff/info

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Well if the sims would cheat, and that cheating causes fricition in the marriage. I wonder how the divorce system would work? If you choose that option. Like in The Sims 2, if you tell your spouse it's over, they simply leave the house, and then you got to go back to neighborhood screen and replace them back in the house or a new house - and that got very nerve wracking, so now in this game since its seamless and no loading screens, I'm very curious where would the sim go? That would be funny if you see the wife or husband just wondering around town, not knowing where to go - unless they move in with the other cheating partner's house, now that would be fun  {woot}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
17-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah.  I wonder how the divorce system will be too.

Imagine going to town hall for divorce court, and see who gets what, and who gets the kids.  The parent with the highest relationship to the child gets him/her if the parent wants to take the child.  Sometimes the parents don't want the child to live with them.  They want to experience single life all over and go wild, and sometimes go visit their kids (if they are not a deadbeat) sometimes, or whenever they feel like at (at least they are seeing their child).

But I think that there would be a sim bin, because where would the sims go whom the player haven't moved in yet, or that the reader just evicted.  I don't think sims would just be deleted, because they just don't have a house.  I think there would be a sim bin, like before we pick a family to play, or as an option, or so.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-09-2008, 05:05 PM
It is great to see some more of an adult theme but I would want to see something else.I will the candy feature though! 8)

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
18-09-2008, 02:31 AM
the candy thing is great!!!
what about taking candy from elders! XD