Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no more grim reaper!
15-09-2008, 09:40 AM
no more grim reaper!
i hate grimmie why cant the abulance come instead coz grimmie comes with his sorwd and looks at his list slowly well just for me he is anoying  he spoils vids when ur making vids about a sim dying but then grimme comes and spoils it {cursing}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Re: no more grim reaper!
??? ??? i dont understand you

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
15-09-2008, 01:25 PM
He is just the Sims' way of dying, like how they pass on, although it seems that they are all going to Hell, or the underworld.

I wish they had an alternative action, like the morgue picking them up when you call, or if you don't call, a half day.  So the family can...idk...look at his body and cry. 

They did the grim reaper, his purpose is just as Ms. Crumplebottom, and the other famous people, and supernatural creatures, to make death more entertaining.  Sometimes, dying in bed seems way to boring and sad to people, especially those who just faced death.  I know if I ever had a family member die, I wouldn't want to play my game, watch someone take their last breaths, and have everyone look at his body. 

They didn't want to make death too real.  It is a sensitive issue.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-09-2008, 01:47 PM
(15-09-2008 01:25 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:He is just the Sims' way of dying, like how they pass on, although it seems that they are all going to Hell, or the underworld.

I wish they had an alternative action, like the morgue picking them up when you call, or if you don't call, a half day.  So the family can...idk...look at his body and cry. 

They did the grim reaper, his purpose is just as Ms. Crumplebottom, and the other famous people, and supernatural creatures, to make death more entertaining.  Sometimes, dying in bed seems way to boring and sad to people, especially those who just faced death.  I know if I ever had a family member die, I wouldn't want to play my game, watch someone take their last breaths, and have everyone look at his body. 

They didn't want to make death too real.  It is a sensitive issue.
i agree

i like grimmy but i understand how he could be annoying
15-09-2008, 06:52 PM
The developers enjoy making things funny and not so serious in the game. After seeing a sim you've come to create, lead and know, die- and then his/her family are balling their eyes out, I think it's pretty cool to be able to have a sense of humor about some things.

However, I hope to see grim, but because I don't have the sims3 in my hand, I'm not even sure he will be in the game, if so, whatever they decide I'm sure I will enjoy it.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-09-2008, 02:37 AM
i will love anything they do
16-09-2008, 08:46 AM
yeah i know he is sopoused to be humorous but  he is somtimes anyoing like say i donno im sorry u can lock this thread  i just made it up for  so i could get karma i give up i want a great idea that will get me karma ohh well let me guess ive just lost karma Sad
sorry!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

16-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Aw! I'm actually quite fond of dear old Grimmy Big Grin. He's my favorite NPC next to the Social bunny, lol.
I hope he isn't omitted from the sims 3!
16-09-2008, 07:05 PM
(16-09-2008 08:46 AM)simman23 link Wrote:yeah i know he is sopoused to be humorous but  he is somtimes anyoing like say i donno im sorry u can lock this thread  i just made it up for  so i could get karma i give up i want a great idea that will get me karma ohh well let me guess ive just lost karma Sad
sorry!

This was a great topic to talk about. Big Grin

And no one isn't gonna take your karma unless you say something really upsetting and offending.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-09-2008, 10:29 PM
In order to get karma, it's not all about creating cool threads, or finding new screens and articles. I've gotten mine by trying my best to help others, or participate in a ton of threads. 27 isn't a lot, but it's good to know you've helped. Try going into the Sims 2 forums and maybe offering some advice on an EP you know about or somethingSmile

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!