Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Military Career & Your Adopted Children - Sims 3
15-09-2008, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2008 07:18 PM by Scene23.)
Military Career & Your Adopted Children - Sims 3
I'm sure there will be a military career in the Sims 3, but do you think they will incorporate realism in the game, that if one of your sims has to be deployed to war, they will be ordered out and later will return surprisingly whenever he or she is allowed to come back home from that war, with new experiences and life changes that will effect their lives and the love ones around them. I think that would be a good idea, what about you?

Also with adoption options - I know its been already discussed here on the fourms, but I think if they give you the chance to put your kid up for adoption - then one of the other families in town could adopt your child - and if not, and he or she is taken off screen into a unseen town; that just like in real life, when the child turns 18 (or a Sim Teen) they could come back to town, to find their birth parent(s) and start a life of their own - and reflecting on their experience with their adopted family, their traits will be automatically entered. What do you think about this idea?

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Re: Military Career & Your Adopted Children - Sims 3
(15-09-2008 07:13 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:I'm sure there will be a military career in the Sims 3, but do you think they will incorporate realism in the game, that if one of your sims has to be deployed to war, they will be ordered out and later will return surprisingly whenever he or she is allowed to come back home from that war, with new experiences and life changes that will effect their lives and the love ones around them. I think that would be a good idea, what about you?

Also with adoption options - I know its been already discussed here on the fourms, but I think if they give you the chance to put your kid up for adoption - then one of the other families in town could adopt your child - and if not, and he or she is taken off screen into a unseen town; that just like in real life, when the child turns 18 (or a Sim Teen) they could come back to town, to find their birth parent(s) and start a life of their own - and reflecting on their experience with their adopted family, their traits will be automatically entered. What do you think about this idea?
I like the adoption idea,but the military thing seems too,weird. 

16-09-2008, 12:11 AM
the military thing could be a little assertive, but I just thought about it. Well hopefully the adoption thing could work in some favor.  {lol}

16-09-2008, 09:14 AM
(15-09-2008 07:13 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:I'm sure there will be a military career in the Sims 3, but do you think they will incorporate realism in the game, that if one of your sims has to be deployed to war, they will be ordered out and later will return surprisingly whenever he or she is allowed to come back home from that war, with new experiences and life changes that will effect their lives and the love ones around them. I think that would be a good idea, what about you?

There is no war in the Sims World. It's a good World.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
16-09-2008, 12:31 PM
yep Smile

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
16-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Re: Military Career &amp; Your Adopted Children - Sims 3
No I feel bad mentioning the war idea. {unsure}

17-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Re: Military Career &amp; Your Adopted Children - Sims 3
(16-09-2008 06:20 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:No I feel bad mentioning the war idea. {unsure}

lol don't feel bad. it was just an idea.  Smile

Cross the wounded Galaxies