Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Article!!! (09/16/08)
16-09-2008, 07:22 PM
New Article!!! (09/16/08)
Here is a new article from MTV.  It talks about woohoo and evil doings.  And the user interface a little.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/09/1...and-candy/

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Re: New Article!!! (09/16/08)
Nice find.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
16-09-2008, 08:52 PM
{clap}
16-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I'd like to woohoo everywhere, tbh.  {blush}
16-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Then I want to know can sims that we aren't playing come into our house all of a sudden and break and steal our crap.

I don't want my crap being broke all of a sudden.  Sims shouldn't be able to walk in, unless we invited them in, and we met them and everything. 

In real life, you just cannot walk into someone's house. 

Then about the woohoo thing...

I'm planning on making a couple like that.

(I'm a dirty person) {yes}

Anytime and anywhere. {lol}

I guess they took the perspective that couples should experiment and try new things.
(Sorry if it isn't appropriate for the kiddies)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-09-2008, 10:18 PM
You used the word 'crap' many times {yes}

And I don't mind it, even though i'm a 'kiddie' XD
16-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Hmmm the article was simple. Quick, horrible grammar, and strait to the point! I did catch a few things that weren't correct like "hot date" which was NOT a sims 2 EP, it was in the sims 1. But, I decided to leave it alone.

I did like the fact that things can be not only stolen, but broken. This all goes back to neighbors kicking over your sims' garbage cans (which was not all fun and games, I had a sim die from the flu she got from roaches, I didn't even notice the garbage was on the ground for days {woot}) or stealing your sims' news paper.
To be able to be truely mad at someone where you go up to their items, and kick and break things would be quite funny and very interesting in my game.

If there's a unlock, and lock door option (which I think there is) its no one elses fault but your own if a burglar or a klepto steals your brand new tele.

I loved the "taking candy from a baby" interaction! It's mean, but just think, that baby most likely has a big baddddd father or older brother and, well you know the rest.

Hmmmm the woohoo, I agree with ya yummy- I've certainly have taken advantage of quite a few "public" places myself teehee {blush} so why shouldn't my sims be able to? I'd love to do a vid of sims getting caught at work running out in their undies!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-09-2008, 02:04 AM
that would be funny!
they didn't write it very well though
i wish they would tell us about pregnancy now
17-09-2008, 02:30 AM
I was just thinking about the seamless neighborhood and cheating.  Wow, there would be many experiences.  For example, Benny is married to Carlene and is having an affair with Selena, who is married to Gary. 

Benny can't cheat at home, because Carlene is at home all the time, so he goes to Selena's house, while Benny is away.  Let's say the player doesn't know about Benny, or that Selena is married.

In the middle of the woohoo between Selena and Benny, Gary arrives home from work. 

Wow!!!  That would be some drama!!!

What about if the wife happens to be at the town hall where her husband just screwed someone else, and the husband and the girl are walking out the room together. 

17-09-2008, 07:03 AM
This is cool.. hehe.. my wife will have to take her hubby lunch!!