[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Re: RP:The simsforums school!
it was remade? ???
i need to check;
sorry these school comps are sloww

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 12:17 AM
(25-09-2008 11:27 PM)chanel... link Wrote:anyways, i feel like posting now ;D so here goes...

---

at lunch, chanel couldnt concentrate. brad was eating a few seats away. he could tell something was wrong. "what happened, chanel?" "jordan happened..." she said, rolling her eyes. brad looked confused. amber and rena told him everything. "whoa. that dude is coocoo!" brad said. chanel laughed. "but whats bothering me is he got away with being so mean to us. i think im going to go... 'teach him a lesson," she said, grinning at her friends. "whos with me?"

start from here;
before ollie ruined it.
27-09-2008, 12:18 AM
ok, well that post was by me.
so someone else start from there {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 12:19 AM
there is a continuation
or is that like a new story?
27-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Amber stood immediatly, and went to the drink machine for some lemonade. She walked over to Jordan with the lemonade, and smiled.
"Hey Jordan!" AMber tilted her head and bent over. While she began talking about the homework, she "accidently" spilled the lemonade on his lap.
"JORDAN PEED HIMSELF WHILE TALKING TO AMBER!" and the rumors went flying.
Amber faked an apology and managed to look embarrased while she ran to her seat hiding her laughter. After lunch, the group passed by Jordan; Rena made sure to give him a stomp on the foot.
27-09-2008, 12:25 AM
jordan tripped and dropped his books when he was walking. he looked geniunely sad as he picked up his books, and walked to class alone. chanel looked back at her friends as she slowly walked to help jordan. he looked at her strangely, then backed off. "youre not going to beat me up, are you?" chanel laughed. "no," she said. "im sorry i ruined your relationship with amber." she ran away and catched up with her friends.

27-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Amber eyed Chanel suspiciously as they stopped for Rena to tie her shoe. Rena and Chanel had Health and Amber and Brad had Latin. Amber was good at sending herself texts with the prepositional phrases. "amo, amare, amavi, amatus." Brad mumbeled to himself again and again.

Amber: Love?
Brad: WHAT?
Amber: You're saying 'love' to yourself.
Brad: oh. oops
Amber: who?
Brad: ?
Amber: Who is it? You like someone?

Brad shot Amber an angry glance and put his phone in his pocket. Amber rolled her eyes and texted Chanel.

Amber: ey.
Chanel: HEALTH CLASS IS REALLY AWKWARD TODAY!
Amber: uh ohs.
Chanel: help... me?