Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RP:The simsforums school!
19-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: RP:The simsforums school!
The class almost died when they saw Mr.Ahmed proceed into the open door.They leaned back in their seats,awaiting their judgement.
Amber impatiently flicked her golden hair and crammed her book into her bag.
"What is with this ill-mannered behaviour!"He shouted as his face turned a exellent scarlet.
"I leave for two minutes and see my class has turned into a mad house!"He shouted.
"I have no choice but to give detentions to all of you!"Mr Ahmed exclaimed.
The whole glass groaned and complained as they put piled out of the classroom.
Niall especially couldn't believe that Mr.Ahmed would do that,since he was so kind-hearted.
Looking down at his time-table,Brad declared that he has Metal Work so he waved and walked off.
Rena and Chanel eagerly looked at their time-tables but both groaned when they saw double History with Mr.Paul.
Niall and Amber teamed up and both went down the hall towards the English room to hand in their essays.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Brad didn't like shop simply because he had no friends there. Brad was very distracted by Mr.Ahmed's behavior. "This is nothing like Mr.Ahmed. I wonder if it has something do to with the murder?"
But Brad had to pay attention. Once in shop someone lost their hand because they were daydreaming.
The bell rang. It was time for study hall.
Normally Ms.Elizibeth was our study hall, so Brad wondered how this would work.
19-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Soon,The study hall was crammed to the brim with pupils,and the teachers steadily looked on.
The Pricipal Mr.Matt tapped the microphone but nervously spoke out and his voice seemed to fill the hall right to the back row.
"Well since Ms.Elizabeth is absent,We will have our newest acciociate teacher to the school,Make a warm welcome for Mrs.Saundi!"Mr.Matt said triumphantly.All the boys stared in bewilderment at her beauty.
Her olive skin had a shine to it,and her bautiful thick black hair caught their eyes.The girls all giggled loudly.
"Now settle down kids."Mr.Matt said.
"Now kids,I know you miss Ms.Elizabeth but she is better to be in the hospital."Ms.Saundi said so gently.
Everyone listened to her carefully,even tough most guys were starstruck.

19-09-2008, 11:38 PM
thanks for the add, niall. ;]

Amber glanced evily (sp?) at the teacher and whipped out her phone beneath the desk.
Chanel leaned over. "Whatcha doing?"

"Texting Niall over there."

Amber: umm, stop drooling
Niall: ??
Amber: the teacher
Niall: lol im not
Amber: mhm. sure.
Niall: Your just jealous.

Chanel giggled. Amber put away her phone and began working after glaring at Niall. Meanwhile, Rena was texting Brad.

Brad: hey i need help with mat
Rena: im in the middle of a class
Brad: o
Rena: the boys are drooling over that new teacher
Brad: LOL
Rena: ...
Rena: whatever bye

Pretty soon everyone was working, and Chanel had managed to throw her chewed gum in the path of the teacher's shoe. After a sneaking high five with Amber, Chanel put her hand over her mouth to stop laughing.
"Eh ma gawsh ew."  Ms. Sandi lifted her shoe and stared at the gum in disgust.

Niall frowned at the girls who innocently twirled their hair and worked on the paper.

Rena: Nice one!
Chanel: ;D
19-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Brad was caught by Mrs.Crumplebottom in the corridor and she asked him where he was going.
"Just to Geography Mrs.Crumplebutt,I mean Crumplebottom."Brad replied innocently.

She carried on down to the Library.Brad hurried down the hall but was caught scornfully by Ms.Lion.Ms.Lion was always quiet,thats why her class of Poetry fitted her lifestlye perfectly.Her black hair was curled around her face and her short stature made her look old.
Brad smiled at her and murmered Hi under his breath.
Chanel and Amber hid behind the dustbin until the janitor Podge or Mr.Ramen,came down the hall to collect them.When he sucsessfully turned round by Amber's attencion move,Chanel thumped the thrashcan hard with her sneakers and ran into the hall,only to bump into Mr.Ahmed.
He said scornfully"Get to Detention and gather your groupie too!"He said angrily.

19-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Chanel and Amber ran until Amber's phone vibrated

Sarah: omg callie and matt broke up!
Amber: OMG NO WAY

Chanel dragged Amber across the hall into study hall. Amber went on the computer and began IMing.
Chanel rolled her eyes. Rena was at a table studying for her French quiz. Boys were blowing kisses behind Ms. Saundi's back. Amber rolled her eyes and threw a book at one, and motioned for them to come over. She patted the seat next to her. "What is up with Ms. Saundi?!"

"Hmm, she's hot."
"Of course. Flirt with someone your own size."
20-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Ms.Saundi patted down her hair and stood up to adress the class on Computers.Amber immitated her with her hand and Rena and Chanel giggled low and quietly.
Then halfway through the speech,Ms.Saundi was interupted by Mr.Calvin.
He pulled her into the hall and chatter was heard.
Amber talked so low,it almost turned into a whisper to Chanel and Rena"I think Ms.Saundi is a balloon."She chuckled."How about we get a pin and stick it into her heiney!"Rena laughed.
Meanwhile,Niall was stuck with Mr.Flint,who actually looked like a lizard.
Mr.Flint was a middle-aged man who wasen't exactly chubby but no one dare call him skinny.
He was talking about the constallations or something,Niall didn't pay attention.
Suddenly,Mya Heartly burst into the room."Help me,Mrs.Crumplebottom is gonna smack me with her purse!"She clasped her chest.
Mr.Flint licked his lips and then stood up.

20-09-2008, 12:12 AM
casually, Chanel stuck her foot up, tripping Mrs. C.
Amber laughed and ran away, finding herself in a strange area of the hallway.
The creepy lady at the front desk offered her a mint. Irresistible.

Meanwhile, Chanel and Rena were laughing from the bathroom.
"DID YOU SEE HER FALL!!?" Rena laughed loudly.
Chanel fixed her hair in the mirror. "Err, where's Amber...?"

Chanel and Rena left the bathroom, and saw Niall who was on his way to the boys' bathroom.

"Have you seen Amber, she dissapeared!" Rena asked.
"No...?"
Chanel sighed and ran around looking for Amber. Rena gasped and pointed to Amber unconsious and Niall pointed to the clerk laughing evily.
20-09-2008, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2008 12:48 AM by Rena.)
The three of them stared at the clerk (is that like, another word for secretary?), awaiting to see what she'd do next. The clerk just continued to laugh, and laugh. Rena broke away from the line, and leaped toward Amber. The clerk leaped also, grabbing Rena's knotty hair, pulling at it, trying to get her away from the body. Chanel and Niall ran into the little fight, and began to scream for help.

"HELP US! SOMEBODY!" cried Chanel, in tears.
"Get off of me you freak!" muttered Rena, trying to break free. Just at that moment, Mr Matt, the principal, entered the section of the room, panting, obviously hearing the cries of sheer pain and fear.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE DORIS!" screamed Mr Matt, louder than ever before. Mrs 'Doris' Parkinsten stopped, and then fell asleep. Mr Matt spotted some pills on her desk, reading, "Take one a day. Remove the covering before you take."

Everyone, except Amber of course, spotted two pill covers on the desk.

"That explains alot ... " mummbled Niall.
20-09-2008, 01:23 AM
...2 months later...
it was time for turkish Ms.Elizabeth peek through the door niall looked at her.Niall took his phone out under Nialls desk until Ms.elizabeth opend the door and yelled "Niall comme with me we have some serous talked to do!".Everyone started talking. (sorry i havint read all so whos the teacher in replace for ms.elizabeth?)the teacher in replace for ms.elizabeth yelledd to ms.elizabeth "hey you disrupted my class!".
"i know what you did to me" ms.elizabeth said as she brang me into the princeables office.the princeable told me that i was exspelled and to give me a note to my perants!i new i was in trouble.Niall  could not help but cry.Nail stormed out of the room and started destroying the school.it took 3 teachers to stop Niall!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]