RP:The simsforums school!
20-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Re: RP:The simsforums school!
Sad

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 12:22 AM
(20-09-2008 01:59 PM)ηιαℓℓ ιѕ ∂ιѕтυявє∂ σ.σ link Wrote:Rena and Chanel aimessly walked up to hall towards the cafeteria to meet with Brad and Niall about the secret.
The girls explained about it in every detail.
"No wonder she was too nice and Mr,Ahmed was too mean!"Amber furiously said,nearly knocking the yogurt out of Brad's hand.
Niall streched over to say to the girls and Brad "Agh,And I tought she was hot!"Niall fumed.
Mrs.Lion walked in and quickley paced down the hall to their table.
"I can not wait until you come for your first day in Poetry,Brad and Rena!"She said,happily
Brad and Rena blushed.
"I didn't know you guys took poetry hahaha!"Niall couldn't stop himself from laughing.
Bradgrowled but Rena giggled and stood up saying to Niall "Have fun with Mrs.Crumplebottom in English!"she laughed.
Niall slumped into his seat until Mr.Vokelle stared at him and Niall quickley got back up.
Mr.Vokelle had Red hair and lots of freckles and he tought 4th years in Maths.He always went by his motto of "You slump in your seat and your bound to fail!"
Niall let out a breath of fresh air and got out of his seat to go to English.
ooohhh, thanks for keeping me in everyone. i just havent had time to post =o anyways, i will continue now.

---

chanel and amber walked casually to their lockers. on the way, chanel spotted a guy named jordan. she blushed. amber looked at her suspiciously. she grinned. "that guy jordan. he's in our science class, right?" chanel nodded, still blushing shyly. she kept glancing at jordan, who was talking to his girlfriend, andrea. amber laughed and lightly teased chanel. "ooo, you like him!" then she frowned when she saw him. "but we gotta get him to break up with that andrea girl... eww. shes taller than him! what the heck!" (note: i really do like a guy named jordan, and he really is going out with a girl named andrea... :/) chanel grimaced at the sound of andreas name. rena ran over to chanel and amber. "hey guys, whats up?" she noticed chanel was sadly getting books out of her locker and amber was really disgusted about something. "whats wrong?" rena questioned.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Chanel pointed to Jordan and Andrea. "Oh, right ..." muttered Rena. "Well, I have to get my butt into Poetry. It'll really help for the future!" continued Rena proudly. "See ya."

Chanel and Amber walked in the opposite direction as Rena, making their way to P.D (Personal Development), and Amber could be heard moaning, not wanting to learn at the moment. Rena giggled to herself, as the ran to room 114. When she got there, only a few students signed up, and there was a spare seat at the front, next to a girl called Heather, so Rena took it. Brad was sitting directly behind her, and he kicked her chair, so she could acknowledge that. Rena spun around and mouthed, "Ms Saundi, secret ..." with a glum look on her face.
21-09-2008, 02:44 AM
note: oohhh, you guys have "p.d."? here they call it character ed {glare}

---

during P.D., amber couldn't focus at all. she glared at andrea and jordan passing love notes to eachother in the back of the class. she glanced at chanel. chanel pretended to do her work, but amber could tell chanel couldnt focus because of jordan and andrea. amber looked over chanels shoulder so she could she what she was doing. she was making a little drawing of her and jordan, holding hands. amber sat back down silently. "how sad. if only we could make that a reality..." she thought.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Amber, angry that Chanel was upset, wanted to end their relationship. Shw pulled out her phone and began to text.

Amber: Need help to break up a couple
Tucker: ?
Amber: How can i break up a couple??
Tucker: um
Tucker: make it seem like they're cheating idk
Amber: So make one of them like someone else?
Tucker: yeah.
Amber: i like. but who?
Tucker: we could break them up together?
Amber: ?
Tucker: We can either make them think they hate each other or
Amber: perfect. ill talk to the girl and you talk to the jordan.
Tucker: HAHA, JORDAN!?
Amber has signed off.

Amber showed the convo to Chanel and right after Chanel laughed, the bell rang.
Chanel motioned Andrea over. Chanel smiled fakely and began to chat about the homework while Amber told Rena about the plan.

"So, you want to sit with us at lunch?" Rena smiled.
"YES! I never really sit with any girls!" Andrea beamed.
Chanel tried to hold back a laugh.

"Y'know, Andrea, you're really pretty." Amber stated.
Andrea blushed and immediatly thanked the girls.
Rena lead them back on subject.

"So, you like Jordan hmm?" Rena asked.
Andrea laughed and smiled. "Yep!"

Amber shook her head in distaste.
"You must not know the REAL Jordan." Chanel snuck Amber a high five.
A worried look appeared on Andrea's face.
"Well, see you at lunch!" Rena smiled and the girls left Andrea for sports practice.
21-09-2008, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2010 03:04 PM by Rena.)
As the three friends walked away, on the corner of their eyes, the kept on catching glimpses of Andrea, as she was looking worried. They tried to hold back their giggles, but that didn't work either. They continuously laughed, until Mr. Volas, the new Sports Coach, was towering over them. They came to a halt, and looked up, being over-cast by his giant shadow.  "Woah ..." simultaneously whispered the girls, amazed by his height. "Well girls, go and grab a ball. We're practicing basketball today," said Mr. Volas. He smiled, and pointed toward the bag of basketballs. "Even though he's tall, he's so nice!" whispered Chanel to the others. "Agreed." mumbled Amber and Rena, replying.
21-09-2008, 01:50 PM
The girls had a wonderful time playing Basketball.Mr.Volas studied over everyone and he boomed down the hall "Amber,watch out!"He shouted.
Amber catched a ball head-on into the stomach.She let out a gasp of pain.
"Amber,are you okay?!"Chanel screamed.
Amber laid motionless on the ground,clenching her stomach.
Mr.Volas got down on his knee,his calf muscles bulged like grapefruits.
"Don't worry Amber,we will get you to First Aid."He said hunching over her and picking her up like she was a feather.
Amber lay with her hands and legs over his huge arms.
He jogged down the corridor yelling back to the class "Don't worry,I will be back in a jiffy!"He said,his blonde hair dazzling in the sunlight.
"He is like Eye candy for the girls!"Rena giggled.
"He is like 40!"Chanel yelled.
"Ehem,24..."Rena glared.
"Oh then he's handsome!"Chanel said dreamily.
"What happened to Jordan?"Rena joked.
"Just wait!"Chanel chuckled loudly.
The echo in the hall made Chanel sound loud.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
21-09-2008, 05:28 PM
(21-09-2008 07:20 AM)Rena link Wrote:
Note: Character ED? Is that supposed to stand for something? 'Cause, uhh, that really doesn't make any sense ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
note: it stands for character education Wink

---

the next few classes were boring for rena and chanel. amber always caused all the excitement. during last period, rena got a text message from amber. it said: "dont worry; im okay. i jumped in front of that ball so i could be noticed by that coach. kthnxbai" rena gasped and texted her back. "GOD, you had us worried sick! wtf was that!!" amber sighed when she saw the text. "fine. the nurse doesnt want me in her office anymore, anyways. i'll go to class now." amber flipped her phone closed and told the nurse she was ready to go back to class. the nurse gave amber a late slip, and the entire class cheered when amber walked in class. they all crowded around her. "omg amber!" "what happened to you!?" "are you okay??" and from the girls: "lucky girl! that hot coach helped her!"

21-09-2008, 05:38 PM
omg im in a total brain fart!!!!
i cant think of anything to write!
21-09-2008, 10:27 PM
lol, just wait for niall or amber or rena to come on; they always know what to post Wink