Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
19-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
Now granted I must say I cannot wait for the Sims 3 to come out, but I'm still currently playing my Sims 2, to keep me pre-occupied. But I think so far based off what I've seen, I might just stick to The Sims 2. The faces in the Sims 2 looks a lot more realistic, instead of the robotic, generic faces that I've seen in recent new screenshots from thesims3 website. Like for instance I looked at the one where the fans of the sim rock group looks as if they are coming out of a concert, and I look at their faces and their skin tones on their bodies and none of them match up, and they just look so silly. I still am hoping this is a just a pre-production photo and not the final outcome, because I'm going to be disappointed. So as far as the face off is concerned, who do you think will stand out - Sims 2 in one corner, or the Sims 3 in the other? {glare}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Re: Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
sims3
they look strange because they arent close to being done yet
just give it time
19-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Give it time to develop more,and it might change your mind Smile.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
19-09-2008, 11:53 PM
lol I hope so simmy..because all the barbie dolls baby heads..just doesnt look too good, for every sim. But i have notice on a pic..where the guy is shaking hands with an older gentleman..that a few ppl didnt have that barbie baby face look, so im assuming we can alter the faces and make it look like they have a lil less air in their heads.

Scene23: I can't decide which will stand out for sure until game on time. So far in face..sims 2 looks better. On sims 3 i notice the different body sizes(except bust differences) that i really like. So umm dunno. If the sims 3 gameplay is more advance and there is a lot more to do, as they say..well sims 3..i can look over the barbie dolls baby air heads look...-_-.
19-09-2008, 11:56 PM
I think the furniture and lighting has improved dramaticly!

19-09-2008, 11:57 PM
ahhh! how dare u say ts2 is better though u can do that with nfs pro street but ts3 for me its only about letting ur sims live  not that there ugly arent most of us ugly?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Niall: yeah i think the furniture and lighthing and even the enviroment improved a lot. *thumbs up to that*

simman: lol i dont think they are ugly...how many ppl have seen in life with heads like that... I just dont know why they had to change it by, so much. But there is still more time.
20-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I like the way that the gardens will look more life-like aswell!

20-09-2008, 12:10 AM
(20-09-2008 12:00 AM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:Niall: yeah i think the furniture and lighthing and even the enviroment improved a lot. *thumbs up to that*

simman: lol i dont think they are ugly...how many ppl have seen in life with heads like that... I just dont know why they had to change it by, so much. But there is still more time.
yeah i dont think they are ugly im just say i dont care if they are ugly

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-09-2008, 12:18 AM
simman: ok lol...u say i don't think they are ugly, but u say i dont care if they are. so u think they r ugly Smile.

I'm just joking around with ya.

niall: yeah hopeully the product that is produce from them..will look life-like too...i want to see a video of how the wind blow thru the gardens and trees.