Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do You ...
27-09-2008, 05:03 PM
How Do You ...
I know you can Download a single neighborhood that has all the neighborhoods in one.

But what if you wanted to do it yourself?

Is there a way to do this, and if so, does anyone here know how?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Re: How Do You ...
yup just move the house with people inside it to the houses bin
make the neighborhood and then go to the houses bin
they should be an icon with the houses with sims inside
move those out and viola!
27-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Hmmm!

I'll have to give that a try.

Thanks, even if it doesn't work, at least you tried! Karma Smile

27-09-2008, 06:07 PM
ok thanks Smile

i dont know how to get the NPCs though
i do that to move my own sims and it works fine
27-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah, it works.

They lose all their friends, but that's not a big deal.  Family relationships remain the same, so that's cool.  I've already moved all the families I want from Pleasantview to the new neighborhood, and I've started working in Strangetown, thankfully there are only 2 sims I actually want from that neighborghood, and neither of them have any family that I need to worry about Big Grin

Next will be Veronaville, and then once all the families are moved into the single neighborhood ... they'll all get make-overs and their previous 'hoods will be deleted, buahahahaha!

I'm just tired of having sooo many neighborhoods, honestly.  When I really only play in one, and then I have one that I use strictly for building houses and community lots.  So havine one 'hood with all the families I like in it, and one for building will be so much better.  Especially if I can find a way to upload that neighborhood somewhere so I can redownload it onto MY computer when I get it back.

Then, I can do it all over again so that the families and houses in THOSE 'hoods can be in it {wacko} I must really like tormenting myself with this much work Tongue

27-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Oooo, this sounds like something fun to do. I must try some day {yes}
Besides, I need to clear out a lot of my sims in other neighborhoods, anyway. I have like a billion selfsims, Rena's, Joe Jonas's, etc. Besides, the Chanel and Rena Legacy is cancelled, so I can clear up the neighborhood where they lived...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 11:07 PM
i dont make many sims
but i still ned to clear them out
start anew
28-09-2008, 07:37 AM
I tried to make my own hood once, with families and everything.  Little intertwined storylines and such.  It was going pretty well, too.  But as I've said in the past, something has always happened and I've had to uninstall/reinstall the game and lose everything.

So the one 'hood I had made that I was sooo loving, is long gone and have yet to be able to properly recreate.

28-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Wow!

That sounds like a lot of work!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
28-09-2008, 05:31 PM
(28-09-2008 07:37 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I tried to make my own hood once, with families and everything.  Little intertwined storylines and such.  It was going pretty well, too.  But as I've said in the past, something has always happened and I've had to uninstall/reinstall the game and lose everything.

So the one 'hood I had made that I was sooo loving, is long gone and have yet to be able to properly recreate.
i dont have patience for anything like that XD